Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what ive been waiting on need help tho

lol dam smiley i never thought of that your pretty beast guy u kno ur stuff thats why i wanted ur help ive seen you post u kno ur stuff thanks alot ima get my hands on the LiquiDost before i start anything we dont want no accedents now and the nolva i have enough thanks on the advice ima go on the sus n deca n stanzalol idk about the masteron never tryed it n to be honest never done my research on it ima look up on it and c if get it thanks alot man ill be looking for u if i need any more advice that cool smiley? =)

Well, I just figured I would add this. I am no veteran, but last year I ran Sustanon @ 500mg per week (for 12 weeks), and added winstrol @ 35mg per day for the final 4 weeks(orally). I gained about 20 pounds, and kept about 15 pounds. That was my first cycle, and I thought it went pretty well, so this year I am running the exact same cycle. I hope to fine tune my diet a little more than before and see what happens. Obviously you want a little more 'kick' than myself though if you have already done several cycles. *diet is KEY*
    good luck MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by willmixit View Post
    lol dam smiley i never thought of that your pretty beast guy u kno ur stuff thats why i wanted ur help ive seen you post u kno ur stuff thanks alot ima get my hands on the LiquiDost before i start anything we dont want no accedents now and the nolva i have enough thanks on the advice ima go on the sus n deca n stanzalol idk about the masteron never tryed it n to be honest never done my research on it ima look up on it and c if get it thanks alot man ill be looking for u if i need any more advice that cool smiley? =)
    bro masteron is great stuff try using that instead of the winstrol... masteron will dry you out as well as get rid of estrongen right before your pct witch is key... winstrol could lower the progesterone but with the disinex you should be fine...

Quote Originally Posted by willmixit View Post
    bro masteron is great stuff try using that instead of the winstrol... masteron will dry you out as well as get rid of estrogen right before your pct witch is key... winstrol could lower the progesterone but with the dosinex you should be fine...

Oh and I for got thought mentioned it in a previous post, Arimidex. .5mg eod or every three days while you are on, better to take care of the estrogen than to have it turn again into prolactin and (make you produce milk)! It is a tricky situation you want a little estrogen but you don't want to grow tits, you'll get the feel for it.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?