Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first cycle

Ok here is the scoop on the test I got. The only thing I can seem to get is Sust 250. Now I know that the dosage is 500 mg\week so I am assuming that I will be taking 2 injections a week say Sunday and Wednesday. I have already got the dbol, proviron, and the nolvadex. I am just waiting on the arimidex or letro then my gear package will be complete. I plan on starting my cycle on Apr 19th so the gives me ample time to complete the package.

Now this is what I was going to do for the cycle.
    Week 1-10: 500mg\week sust
    Week 1-4: 25mg\day dbol
    Week 6-10: 50mg\day proviron

Now since this still has a long estered substance in it should I still wait like 2 weeks to start my pct or just a few days since there is only 200mg of the longer ester?

Yes you should and keep taking the proviron until your PCT.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Ok I wouldn't have thought about that. So for the 2 weeks after the last injection I will keep taking the proviron. I did think that it might help with recovery afterwards. Alright now just waiting for the right moment.

I have a very importabt inquiry to whom have experience in the roids.I used sutalon 10 ccm once a week and deca drpoline 20 ccm (twice a week) 8 months ago.. the problem is I didnt use anything mean while that such as arimridex or after words such as proveron . so no cycle therapy att all .the conclusion I have eryctial disfunction lost my dysire .. I dont know what to do now I appreciat you help

I would suggest you go get some blood tests done to check your Estrogen and Test levels. I would also be thinking that you have issues with prolactin from the Decca. At the very least I think you should run Dostinex at .5mg E3D and Aromasin @ 12.5MGs EOD for a month, probably wouldnt hurt to do a full PCT but like I said, get blood tests done to see exactly where the problem is.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy