Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 

View Poll Results: Who is going to be in NBA Finals

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • CLEVELAND VS LAKERS

    4 44.44%
  • ORLANDO VS LAKERS

    0 0%
  • celtics VS LAKERS

    4 44.44%
  • OTHER

    1 11.11%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: NBA Finals

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satty View Post
    I live less than 3 miles away from Lebron! I'm gonna get him to post on IS!!! Peace

    Satty
    It'll start,"To my fan's,again I'm sorry we suck..............I should have played for Boston so I could win"

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFan91570 View Post
    It'll start,"To my fan's,again I'm sorry we suck..............I should have played for Boston so I could win"
    Celtics===The "best" team money can buy. The exact same reason why ya'll hated on New York! Now your just as bad as them! Peace

    Satty

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satty View Post
    Celtics===The "best" team money can buy. The exact same reason why ya'll hated on New York! Now your just as bad as them! Peace

    Satty
    Built by drafts and trade's. Ray Allen was free agency. At least Boston cares to bring the best and not just 1 guy who burns out during the playoffs.
    We hate the Yankees cause they suck.

  4. #14

    Default

    Spurs & Cavs

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHIQUITITA View Post
    Spurs & Cavs
    Yeah Baby!!!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHIQUITITA View Post
    Spurs & Cavs
    Someone needs a psych eval Spurs...not a chance

    Celtic's and Lakers

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Outback's
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    I love the shit out of the Celts but the Cavs do have the best record this year....soooo...I'm gonna go with my heart & vote for Cleveland.....

    I also wanna say that they will go as LeBron goes. If he gets hurt...they're fucked!!!
    Haste la vista......baby.

    on cycle :
    Test E & NPP

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daveyboy View Post
    I love the shit out of the Celts but the Cavs do have the best record this year....soooo...I'm gonna go with my heart & vote for Cleveland.....

    I also wanna say that they will go as LeBron goes. If he gets hurt...they're fucked!!!
    The Celts record dropped cause of injuries. They'll be going into the playoffs with all back on the court and rested cause of time off to heal,not playing.
    LeBron is the A-Rod of basketball. He does great until it really counts. He alone can not carry the team in the playoffs the Celts have amny that can step up and play.

  9. #19

    Default

    Hey Satty,

    Celtics team salary 2008 - $77,687,041

    Cavs team salary 2008 - $89,664,240

    Best team money can buy came in about 12 million cheaper than your team.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jfalco View Post
    Hey Satty,

    Celtics team salary 2008 - $77,687,041

    Cavs team salary 2008 - $89,664,240

    Best team money can buy came in about 12 million cheaper than your team.
    LMAO Great post jfalco

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •