Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Liquid cia/via

Default Liquid cia/via

Is the liquid form of this stuff as good as the pills.

It's the same stuff, just suspended in a liquid instead of pressed into a pill.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Hazcat Guest

When dosing with a liquid it is very, very important to shake it vigorously before drawing it up from the bottle. The particles will settle on the bottom and will create a low dose when drawing from the top and very strong dosing when drawing it from near the bottom of the bottle. If you want a good even dose throughout the full time you're using it shake the holy crap out of it each time before dosing.

Haz

To me it is a matter of convenience. Obviously it is easier to carry around a pill then it is to carry a bottle of you favorite wood med. Both work just as good.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    To me it is a matter of convenience. Obviously it is easier to carry around a pill then it is to carry a bottle of you favorite wood med. Both work just as good.
    That's true.