Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: albuterol starting...advise

Default albuterol starting...advise

OK I've recently got myself some albuterol and the first question I ask is when i recieved the product it was listed "Salbutamol Sulphate I.P 4 mg" so is this the correct stuff?

I do shifts with work so my gym time varies throughout the day...

I'm 24, 11 stone, 5"11 I'm not planning on bulking up just "ripping" up a bit, my diet consists of Oats + Water + Plain bagel for breakfast, then main meal ( Chicken, Brown Rice, Egg Omlete, Chicken Salad, Tuna Salad) Normally something like that, now due to the shifts I normally either got to go to the gym around 10am after breakfast or around 12noon, protein bars in between meals if im hungry. Whey protien and creatine before and after workout then i'll have an omlete, nuts after it all or some veg or something. I'm not no professional at this but it's been my diet for the lasts 2 months or so. I also run 3 miles a day and fit in some exercise in the house. I used to be up at 18 stones roughly 2 years ago and i've come down to this weight through dieting and exercise however i have some excess fat just under my belly button that i'm trying to kick. I'm planning to start albuterol tomorrow so any and all advise is good advise I guess.

Hazcat Guest

That's the right stuff.

You should also post your diet in the diet section for review. Is this your first time doing Albuterol?

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    Is this your first time doing Albuterol?
    It's my first time doing anything :P