Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: IGF1 LR3 expiration question

Default IGF1 LR3 expiration question

Bought 1000mcg of IGF1 like a year to 2 years ago, been sitting in my fridge all that time, has no expiration date on it. How long is that good in the lypholized form. I know it technically doesnt go bad, but degrades, is it still all good to use? Also is there any evidence to suggest that IM injections work better than sub q? I have 1/2 inch 28g insulin pins, would that be long enough to get in the muscle in bi's, tri's, pecs ect.... basically the muscle groups that dont have as thick of skin layers. Also using 4Ius daily of hgh, do they affect one another? And last in the middle of a 14 week cycle of primo and cyp, any time period better to start it?
    andy

Quote Originally Posted by big_pimpin View Post
    Bought 1000mcg of IGF1 like a year to 2 years ago, been sitting in my fridge all that time, has no expiration date on it. How long is that good in the lypholized form. I know it technically doesnt go bad, but degrades, is it still all good to use? If you have not reconstituted it and it's been in your fridge I would assume it wouldn't have degraded that bad. Mix with acetic acid for storage in your fridge, then draw some, then add bac water for the inject only.

Also is there any evidence to suggest that IM injections work better than sub q? Yes I have done both. If you want it getting to your muscles and not your intestines you want to put it in your muscles 5mins post workout. Your already getting igf from your hgh circulating your blood stream, best way to use igf is putting it where it will get it's best use.

I have 1/2 inch 28g insulin pins, would that be long enough to get in the muscle in bi's, tri's, pecs ect.... basically the muscle groups that dont have as thick of skin layers. Yes.

Also using 4Ius daily of hgh, do they affect one another? If you use igf maybe bump down your dose of hgh slightly. You only have 1000mcg so you will use it up fast.

And last in the middle of a 14 week cycle of primo and cyp, any time period better to start it?
    There are 3 ways to use it. 1.)Pre-cycle, hyperplasia, then use the cycle to grow the new cells 2.)During cycle and your gains will be better. 3.) PCT to help maintain gains. I think options 1, and 2 are what igf should be used most appropriately for. Hgh better for pct, circulating igf levels higher, injected igf better for direct muscle growth. imo

-DD
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson