Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you guys think?

Default What do you guys think?

So today is day #15 of my first cycle. I have only put on 1 or 2 pounds. I do feel my strength going up a little bit, but i'm getting a little paranoid about my gear. And yes i have been eating very good. I am following a diet that florida helped me set up. I know it doesn't kick in fully until around week 4 from what i have read but......i thought i would start to see some gains quicker than this. So if you guys would be kind enough to give me some feedback that would be great!!

250mg Test E 2x wk
    400mg EQ 1x wk

Even though Florida helped you with your diet, the best we can do for you initially is give you a basic template based on your goals and stats. There are many other factors to take into account such as metabolism and activity level. Diet is not an exact science and these things need to be tweaked every few weeks. What may work for a guy with your identical stats, may not work for you. Steroids or not, if you aren't gaining it's because you aren't eating enough. Post up what you ate today and we'll adjust as necessary.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Your being impatient. Guys get the wrong impression about Anabolic steroids and think they are going to get big quickly. Your using long estered compounds that time to work.

8am- 4scrambled eggs w/chedder,16oz 2% milk,cup of coffee

10am- banana

11:30am- chk brst and 2cups brwn rice

12pm- 8oz protein shake

12-2 GYM

2pm-16oz shake, huge bowl of spaghetti, 16oz milk

4pm- granola bar, 1 can tuna

6pm- 1 can tuna w/relish and mustard on whole wheat

8pm- 2chx brst (huge), 2 cups brwn rice 1-2 cups of mixed veggies

10pm- 16oz shake with a piece of fruit

1am- cassin shk

**and throughout the day i drink tons of water**

Test doesnt kick in until week 4-5 for some people.. as above, be patient.

pretty surre equ takes like 2 weeks too

Below in burgundy.

Quote Originally Posted by cm7467 View Post
    8am- 4scrambled eggs w/chedder,16oz 2% milk,cup of coffee Add a cup of oats here. Or, scramble those eggs and make two egg sandwiches on whole grain bread, topped with the cheddar. Two sandwiches, not one big one, you want four slices of bread.

10am- banana Have a Tablespoon or two of natural peanut butter along with the banana.

11:30am- chk brst and 2cups brwn rice Add a cup of vegetables as well.

12pm- 8oz protein shake

12-2 GYM

2pm-16oz shake, milk, huge bowl of spaghetti Lose the milk and spaghetti. Instead, you need high glycemic index carbs here. Get some maltodextrin, dextrose, waxy maize starch, honey or Gatorade powder. Have a 2:1 ratio of carbs to protein. I'd go with 50g of carbs and 25g protein. Drink this as soon as you finish lifting.

4pm- granola bar, 1 can tuna Have the huge bowl of spaghetti here instead, along with the tuna and granola bar.

6pm- 1 can tuna w/relish and mustard on whole wheat Double this. Optionally, have two tins of tuna and a big ass sweet potato.

8pm- 2chx brst (huge), 2 cups brwn rice 1-2 cups of mixed veggies

10pm- 16oz shake with a piece of fruit Add 50 grams of almonds or cashews here.

1am- cassin shk

**and throughout the day i drink tons of water**
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

thanks MP for takin the time to mess with the diet for me, much appreciated. I'm just confused on the post workout meal. Don't eat anything right away? Just my shake with the maltodextrin or dextrose in it?

Thanks CM

Have your PWO shake immediately after you finish lifting. These are fast acting carbs and they're what you need at this time to speed recovery and stop catabolism. Eat your first solid meal an hour or so after that. If you can stomach eating sooner, by all means go ahead, but you need that shake right after lifting either way. So, you could finish lifting, have your shake and then the spaghetti right then if you wanted.
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

ok cool sounds good! Thanks for the quick response since im headed to hit the gym as we speak! Have a good day!

Thanks CM