Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Exercise and Supplement Research

Default Exercise and Supplement Research

Hi everyone,

I have this link posted in the men's section, and I was hoping to get more females involved.

I've been working with a research team at Touro University, and we're conducting an online survey to learn more about current fitness, supplement and steroid-use trends (but you don't have to be a steroid user to participate in the survey).

If you have 10-15 minutes, please take a look: Touro University College of Pharmacy- Exercise and Medication/Supplements Utilization Survey

Thanks for the help, and let me know if you have any questions or feedback!

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mjt1380 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have this link posted in the men's section, and I was hoping to get more females involved.

I've been working with a research team at Touro University, and we're conducting an online survey to learn more about current fitness, supplement and steroid-use trends (but you don't have to be a steroid user to participate in the survey).

If you have 10-15 minutes, please take a look: Touro University College of Pharmacy- Exercise and Medication/Supplements Utilization Survey

Thanks for the help, and let me know if you have any questions or feedback!

Thanks,
    Mike
    hey bro, if you could please keep us posted on the outcome of this survey you are doing.. it sounds pretty interesting to me.. peace

I will definitely be posting the results! We are collecting data for another week or so, then we'll begin analyzing the results and work on getting our findings published. I'm keeping track of all the sites I post on, so I'll be back with updates throughout the process.

And if anyone hasn't done this already, please take 10-15 minutes and fill it out.

Thanks all!
    -Mike

right on man i am interested to see how this turns out. i will jump over and do that survey also.. peace

Just finished the questionnaire. Please post the final outcome to the study as it would be interesting to know if there are any new trends being set.

Great, thank you! I will definitely post the outcome of the survey once we start getting the results published.

Thanks again!
    -Mike

Hi everyone,

It looks like we are shutting down data collection after tomorrow, so if you haven't check this out, please take a look!

Thanks again for the help!
    -Mike