Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wah! I'm going bald! Wah!

Quote Originally Posted by roofboss View Post
    Bald aint so bad. I've been clean shaven forever. Just shave it. Bald guys have more fun anyways.
    Luckily, I've got a nicely shaped head. I shaved it for years, but it's such a pain in the ass having to do it every day.

The hair loss is hardly significant. As long as I buzzcut it once a week, it's not noticeable at all. If I were to grow my hair out, it wouldn't be noticeable either. It's only when it's 1/4" or so that it becomes slightly apparent. I just don't want it to get any worse. I'll drop the Winstrol {which I was looking forward to, but fuck it} and keep up with the hair retention protocol.

It may have been happening for some time. I remember an old episode of Seinfeld where Elaine was dating a guy who had a shaved head. She begged him to grow his hair out and when he did, none grew up top. He had no idea he had gone bald. That's similar to my situation. I keep my hair so short that I wouldn't really know if there was a patch missing in the back. I've just realized it recently, but who knows how long it's been going on.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    It's hit and miss on that side. They're Sicilian. My Grandfather is bald, but my Grandmother has a mustache. You'd think that would balance it out.....
    haha now that funny!
    Dogs are forever in the push-up position. I like Rice! its something you can eat a thousand of.

Quote Originally Posted by roofboss View Post
    Bald aint so bad. I've been clean shaven forever. Just shave it. Bald guys have more fun anyways.
    I'm with you...........at 25 my hair was so thin I shaved it off and haven't looked back since. No regrets. Screw the hair tonic and all that other garbage. It is the Mother's side that counts......

I remember an old episode of Seinfeld where Elaine was dating a guy who had a shaved head. She begged him to grow his hair out and when he did, none grew up top. He had no idea he had gone bald. That's similar to my situation. I keep my hair so short that I wouldn't really know if there was a patch missing in the back. I've just realized it recently, but who knows how long it's been going on.
    Whatever you do... PLEAZE don't break out the ol Kastanza comb over toupee!

You know you want it Chiq!!! What woman wouldn't swoon for this do?

"You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I'm glad us rodents don't go bald......
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

I figure as long as I'm conscious of which way the wind is blowing at all times and I'm careful around fans, I should be aight.
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    I'm glad us rodents don't go bald......
    You're not all so lucky, sir!

-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

You know you want it Chiq!!! What woman wouldn't swoon for this do?

Who needs MATCH.com when ya got love just staring you in the face! Your soo dreamy MP with your Urkel shorts and lop-sided do!

Quote Originally Posted by CHIQUITITA View Post
    Who needs MATCH.com when ya got love just staring you in the face! Your soo dreamy MP with your Urkel shorts and lop-sided do!
    How dare you patronize me in my own thread.....
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn