Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: Wah! I'm going bald! Wah!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    Thanks, Hogie. Glad to know such things are possible.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Outhouse
    Posts
    3,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    It's hit and miss on that side. They're Sicilian. My Grandfather is bald, but my Grandmother has a mustache. You'd think that would balance it out.....
    That explains a lot MP.

    Quote Originally Posted by hogie View Post
    I took a winny cycle and lost some hair and had thinning. It eventually came back about 6 months after the cycle. Just made me change my mind about my next cycle, not going to do the winny going to change it to test prop yea now im thinking. Im 44 and I have full head of hair now so maybe you will have the same luck as i dont have male pattern baldness either. good luck to you though.

    I took nothing for it by the way and it grew back
    I was thinking drop the winstrol. It's an oral so it'l clear quickly.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

  3. #33

    Default

    Hey guys it's just hair, let us don't be misses It's most important what you are from inside.

    Finland - Czech Republic 4-3

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feel the pain View Post
    Hey guys it's just hair, let us don't be misses It's most important what you are from inside.

    Finland - Czech Republic 4-3
    I wonder how this post would have gone had the score been reversed?
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post

    MP-

    First off youre my boy but..

    1. Why are you practicing your poses in swim trunks from the early
    90's?!
    2. Being from SW Florida wheres the tan?! Isnt is always summer there?!

    Sorry! I saw this thread and had to join in on the fun!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soarer98 View Post
    MP-

    First off youre my boy but..

    1. Why are you practicing your poses in swim trunks from the early
    90's?!
    2. Being from SW Florida wheres the tan?! Isnt is always summer there?!

    Sorry! I saw this thread and had to join in on the fun!
    First of all, F-U, my shorts are awesome! Second, I'm half Irish and my father is so pale, he glows in the dark. I got off easy. I can slightly tan, but thirty seconds too long in the sun and I'm red.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Outhouse
    Posts
    3,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morskaya_pekhota View Post
    first of all, f-u, my shorts are awesome! Second, i'm half irish and my father is so pale, he glows in the dark. I got off easy. I can slightly tan, but thirty seconds too long in the sun and i'm red.
    lmfao!.............................
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    First of all, F-U, my shorts are awesome! Second, I'm half Irish and my father is so pale, he glows in the dark. I got off easy. I can slightly tan, but thirty seconds too long in the sun and I'm red.
    ::cough:: spraytan ::cough::

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    Bald and pale. I'm going to make a t-shirt that reads, "NO! I am NOT on chemo-fucking-therapy!!!"
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    Bald and pale. I'm going to make a t-shirt that reads, "NO! I am NOT on chemo-fucking-therapy!!!"
    and on the back it reads...

    "But I am on ROIDS!!"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •