Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: yuk

Default yuk

Type "acne steroids" in the images section of google.

What the HELL happened to that one dude. Seriously! did he over do it? or is that normal issue for people prone to acne?

YUK!
    Dogs are forever in the push-up position. I like Rice! its something you can eat a thousand of.

yeah thats on every 'dont do steroids kids' campaign ive seen. honestly never even seen anythin like this, even though half the guys in my family are AAS users. this guy obviously had some bad genetics, prob a shit load of acne threw puberty and prob hasnt taken a shower in a few weeks.
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

Quote Originally Posted by amazingjordan View Post
    yeah thats on every 'dont do steroids kids' campaign ive seen. honestly never even seen anythin like this, even though half the guys in my family are AAS users. this guy obviously had some bad genetics, prob a shit load of acne threw puberty and prob hasnt taken a shower in a few weeks.
    i get a few or so but thats nuts. No showers and 10 ad50's /day probably too. (lol)
    Dogs are forever in the push-up position. I like Rice! its something you can eat a thousand of.

Ya I would like to see what his ance was like b4 he started using I would put money on it that is was already way out of control.