Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Setting :

Well with HIT style training is one full working set to failure super set with another full working set to failure. I usually do 1 exercise of 2 sets of warm ups for the first super set. Mine looks like this.

Chest: 2 warm up sets on the incline press with light weight and one with a heavy weight. Then I start on the pec deck with a rep scheme of 6-10 to failure then super set with the incline press with my one rep max 5 times going down in weight like 5-10 lbs each press.

Let me know if you want me to outline my routine for you and I will. It takes some getting used to as you don't go to gym as much.
    Last edited by Bogart; 05-29-2009 at 06:47 AM.
    "Life is a garden. Dig It." - Joe Dirt

Stats
    Weight: 205lbs
    Height:5'9"
    BF: 12-13%
    Cycle: Waiting till I come back from leave

yea bro if u could explain it in detail i'd really appreciate it. ive read a few different routines, im just in newbie and dont really understand

The idea behind the HIT routine is intensity. You should have to increase the intensity of an exercise almost everytime you go back to do that exercise. Example would be to get more reps in, add more weight or both and doing the exercises in the least amount of time possible ie super setting. There are other types training you can add for intensity but is not recommended first off of in the training program. You also need to take ample days off in between exercise days to allow for optimal recovery. Now you are going to have to find out what works for you but I usuall go back on the 4th or 5th day to train on the other exercise format.

Every exercise I do is to complete positive failure working at least one forced rep with the help of a spotter and one negative rep right after the forced. The rep scheme consist of 6-10 reps to failure (the only exceptions I make to the rep scheme is the bench presses of 1-5 reps, dips of 3-5 reps, and squats of 12-20 reps). Once you hit 10 or more reps in that exercise you need to up the weight. Don't just stop at 10 reps. Complete the exercise to complete positive failure. Here is the routine outlined by Mike Mentzer. Only one set per exercise. He states take 4-7 days off in between exercise days.

Workout 1: Chest and Back
    pec deck 6-10 reps to failure super setted with incline bench press 1-5 reps to failure
    straight arm pulldowns 6-10 reps super setted with palms up close grip pull downs to failure
    deadlifts 6-10 reps to failure.

Workout 2 and 4: Legs and Abs
    leg ext 12-20 reps to failure super set with leg presses 12-20 reps to failure
    weighted crunches 12-20 reps to failure

Workout 3: Shoulders and Arms
    side lateral raises 6-10 reps to failure
    reverse flys 6-10 reps to failure
    preacher curl 6-10 reps to failure
    triceps push downs 6-10 reps to failure super set with dips 3-5 reps to failure

Now keep in mind that you are working to failure and you have to give ample time for your central nervous system to recover nit just your muscles. My routine looks like this but I don't have some of the exercise available to me so I had to compromise.

And I forgot to add I do warmup sets with the compound exercises as well. I usually to 2 warmups one with light weight and one with heavy weight before going into the working set.
    Last edited by Bogart; 06-01-2009 at 06:38 AM.

Stats

Check out this routine outlined by MP.

http://forums.isteroids.com/training...t-routine.html

There are many HIT routines out there you just have to apply the principle of intensity. Google Mike Mentzer and Dorian Yates. There are others as well but that is all I can think of that moment.

Stats