Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Tren question.

Default Tren question

Hey guys. I'm planning out my first cycle. I'm 24 years old 6' 1" 268lbs and about 12% body fat. I've been training for many years and I've recently perfected my diet with the help of MP. I was looking at Tren for my first cycle, but reading around I see that it's a more advanced substance and not for a first timer. I'm going to go with twelve weeks of Test E instead, but I still had a general question about Tren. From what I can tell, Tren Ace is a short ester and has to be injected EOD and Tren Enth is a long ester and can be pinned once or twice a week. Aside from the Tren Ace building up and clearing out faster, is there any difference between the two? The results are the same in the end, right? It's just a matter of how long you want to wait to feel it and how often you want to jab yourself? Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Lancelot; 05-15-2009 at 11:18 PM.

I can't say if the results will be the same but as far as tren a and tren e goes, they are the same compound with different esters but basically the same. I haven't used tren e before but have used tren a several times and it is good in my book. Smart move on not using tren first go around. The test e cycle is all you need right now.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

You have to look at the Carbon atoms here is how to clear up the confusion. The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared milligram to milligram (from most potent to least): 1. Tren Acetate 2. Tren Enanthate 3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate aka Parabolan) So you can see fewer carbon atoms in the ester= stronger potency.

Eclen

Thanks for the great answers guys! And quick too! That clears it up for me. This place is a goldmine.

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    You have to look at the Carbon atoms here is how to clear up the confusion. The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared milligram to milligram (from most potent to least): 1. Tren Acetate 2. Tren Enanthate 3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate aka Parabolan) So you can see fewer carbon atoms in the ester= stronger potency.

Eclen
    how many carbon atom's has oral tren got?

Quote Originally Posted by slimbad View Post
    how many carbon atom's has oral tren got?
    Same as Parabolan difference is the attachment of a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
    Thanks for the great answers guys! And quick too! That clears it up for me. This place is a goldmine.
    No problem this is why I come to the boards to help as much as I can.