Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Hormone Question

Default Hormone Question

Alright guys I need some advice and direction. I have a buddy who is convinced he wants to stay legal, but wants to use a pro-hormone and I was wondering if you guys knew which ones to stay away from?

-DD
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

Not too many legal prohormones left out there, but several excellent so-called "designer steroids" that IMO rival the good old tried and true ones we so happily and confidently buy from bathroom brewers of questionable repute. Among these I can personally recommend Havoc/Epistane and H-drol.
    aka Lemmy

I'm not really into the whole bro thing. I've got three real brothers and I don't much like any of them. I'm more a dude- or buddy type of guy. If you ever see me throwing around words such as bro, bra, broseph, brosephine or broski, chances are I'm trying to be sarcastic.

I kinda steered him towards primordial performance. Several people have kept good logs and had great results on the 1-T Tren.

-DD

Prohormones are just as bad if not worse then any other Steroid.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclenbuterolrep View Post
    Prohormones are just as bad if not worse then any other Steroid.
    Of course I've told him that but he still wants to go the "legal" route, however legal you want to call it.

-DD

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    I kinda steered him towards primordial performance. Several people have kept good logs and had great results on the 1-T Tren.

-DD
    Just know that 1-T Tren is basically Tren (gives same sides). It probably won't be as extreme as "Extreme Tren" or whatever the pill on the market is, but it's still got the chance at causing "deca dick" or gyno.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Hazcat Guest

Man DD you know it's all diet and lifting. Why does he want to waste his funds on a prohormone? Ouch...the money, the shut down that are sometimes almost irreversible. Anything taken that doesn't take into account estrogen production will ultimately fail even if there are gains for two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Ouch...the money, the shut down that are sometimes almost irreversible.
    I know someone who did a short blast Superdrol cycle (the new knockoff version) to kinda experiment with it. He was still shutdown with no libido after full PCT months later .
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    I know someone who did a short blast Superdrol cycle (the new knockoff version) to kinda experiment with it. He was still shutdown with no libido after full PCT months later .
    I did a Superdrol only cycle last fall. Great dry gains, raging libido throughout cycle and 4 weeks of Clomid PCT. No noticeable shutdown at all.
    aka Lemmy

I'm not really into the whole bro thing. I've got three real brothers and I don't much like any of them. I'm more a dude- or buddy type of guy. If you ever see me throwing around words such as bro, bra, broseph, brosephine or broski, chances are I'm trying to be sarcastic.