Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: first cicle

Default first cicle

thinking about my first cicle i am 27 5'6" 200 pounds 13%pf. been working out 9 years. I have a strong diet 6 real meals a day plus protien/createen shake post workout. i have gotten up to 215pounds 8%bf on prohormones in the past. this is the cicle i was thinking of doing.

1-12 sus250 x500week
    6-12 T-bol x30day
    12-14 T-bol x50day
    15-17 nolv x20day
    18 nolv x10day

what do you think? also would taking a small amount of nolv during the cicle be good to supress sides. like 5mgday starting week 5. arimidex is so expencive.

Too much gear. You can get the best gains off your first cycle, just test will do the trick.

Sust 250 x2 weekly for 14 weeks

PCT 20mgs nolva per day, 2-4 weeks, you should be fine with 2 weeks, if you experience real side effects during the cycle use the nolva for 4 weeks at 20mgs a day.

You don't need the Tbol, the sust has "kickstarts" already in it.

Have arimidex for the cycle, if you see signs of gyno take .25mg per day every day until gyno clears, then every 2-3 days for the remainder of the cycle. If gyno reappears during the break of the few days, take it every day for the cycle.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Start the nolva 2 weeks after your last sust inject. Don't use it during the cycle, just have the arimidex.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

i've taken just nolva while on cycle, but it can be pretty rough on your body.

arimidex is well worth the extra dollars.

i wanted to do the tbol for the hardening quality as well as being able to stay on gear up until i start pct without a two week break in between

I think your cycle is fine the way it is only because T-bol is very mild and I like finishing on a short ester steroid. Run the nolva out one more week. Adex is best and you can get by at .25mg E3D probably. I say that because if you had no gyno issues with prohormones then it is unlikey you will with this cycle.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

thanks for the comments

when should i start arimidex? when i get symptoms or mid cicle?

Quote Originally Posted by stockyandcocky View Post
    when should i start arimidex? when i get symptoms or mid cicle?
    that is up to you.. alot of people will just have it on hand for the just incase.. if you start to notice signs then start taking it at .5mg's every other day till the symptoms subside, then take it .25mg's every other day after that.

arimidex will hinder your gains, but you can start taking it when you start your cycle also at .25mg's e3d's.. it is up to you on which road you want to take.. hope this helps bro.. peace

The half life of arimidex is 3 days.
    Last edited by FARNEY08; 05-24-2009 at 12:11 AM.
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein