Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Upcoming cycle?

Default Upcoming cycle?

Im an avg size kid 160lbs 5'10 15% Bf. Im 16 years old turning 17 in aug. i wanted to know what gains 1 cycle would have on me. i want to do it over the summer that way i can come back to school bigger for football/MMA. i work out 5 times a week about an hour a day. not only am i doing it for the gains but also i would like to deepin my voice and have more facial hair.. Yes i know i shouldnt try roids at this age because my test levels are high but you only live life once right?
    Last edited by provoked; 05-28-2009 at 11:24 AM.

food, food, food and more food. You are not an average size for your age, your too skinny to start roids. Sorry to be so harsh but weve explained that its not for you and i expect no one on this board will tell such a young kid what cycle of roids to take. You can gain just as much with food at your age.
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

I eat very healthy and i eat a lot of food but only put on 4 pounds in 16days.

4 pounds in 16 days isnt bad, if you did that till the end of the year then youll be up to the 200lbs area. Obviously its a little harder than that but you just gotta be patient. Post up everything you ate yesterday and see if we can help you out.
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

Oatmeal whey protein shake
    protein bar
    chicken rice (sumdays Steak)
    protein bar
    then after work out
    protein shake
    steak/fish/chicken with rice veggies

about 3000 cals. going to bost up to 4000-5000 but with just eating 3000 my belly looks liek its getting bigger i wish i could gain abs n mass

it's mass or definition, buddy. one or the other. once you get your mass, then you worry about defining those abs or whatnot.

and please do some research before you even give steroids a thought. you do NOT want to go and screw endocrine system up before you're in your twenties.

Your not getting cycle advice here provoked, any more requests for cycle advice will get deleted and I'll ban you. We will be glad to help you with any diet or training question you have but YOUR TOO YOUNG AND WE DON"T NEED TO GIVE CYCLE ADVICE TO CHILDREN.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.