Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: new to gear

Default new to gear

hey guys im about to start using anavar cycle with nothing else, i know it may sound bizarre because from the looks of it people stack it with other stuff. anyways i just wanted to know if my diet looks good if i wana shed some fat and harden up a bit.

breakfast - 6 egg white, oatmeal and a piece of fruit

mid-day -snack protein shake peanut butter sandwhich

lunch 2 chicken breasts, and a salad

workout

after workout - protein shake, chicken breast with veggies, and 1 cup of brown rice

snack -1 can of tuna with salad and fruit

dinner- steak or lean ground beef with salad

snack before bed- cottage cheese and a piece of fruit, or a can of tuna

Your diet looks pretty good man but why use anavar. Its not all that strong unless you use higher doses which can get pretty pricey. You cant run it very long either and by itself you wont achive much. You should look into tweaking your diet a bit if you want to shread some fat. Its up to you but you could save yourself alot of cash if you change your diet a bit.
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

i agree with CJP, anavar is pretty pricey.. i have heard of people running it by itself though.. have you thought about test prop.. that would also work for the goals you are looking to reach.. and you would prolly save a bit of cash in my opinion..

maybe we can persuade you to take a different route with your cycle.. let us know what you think.. peace
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

heh cjp were pretty much neighbours im from calgary =P. yea anavar is pricey when u compare it to all the others which kind of sucks. but with test prop you get all these other side effects which would require me to take something to stop estrogen from forming =(

In my opinion test prop has minimal side affects compared to other stuff. but when it comes down to it, it is totally up to you bro..if you plan on running more cycles after this one you will have to break down and buy the AI's and stuff for pct anyway.. just figured i would throw that option out there.. peace
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

thats true. alot of people are telling me to wait 2 more years or so to try something strong like that cuz right now im 18 im not looking for something to crazy just yet .

Hazcat Guest

Drop the bread from your peanut butter sandwich. (Just eat it off the spoon)
    Drop your late night fruit (eat a handful of nuts instead) and move it to lunch. I'd add another shake with that afternoon snack.

You should be able to do this without anavar but I don't badger anyone once their 18 they are free to make mistakes on their own.

thanks for the suggestion man, ill try that.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Drop the bread from your peanut butter sandwich. (Just eat it off the spoon)
    Drop your late night fruit (eat a handful of nuts instead) and move it to lunch. I'd add another shake with that afternoon snack.

You should be able to do this without anavar but I don't badger anyone once their 18 they are free to make mistakes on their own.

Haz what has gotten into you??? No more badgering the young fellows??