48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seagal

20 41.67%
  • Norris

28 58.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steven Seagal vs. Chuck Norris.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIQUITITA View Post
    My vote goes to Walker Texas Ranger..... and his man coat.
    I loved that show. Walker's reflexes are a little slow, though.....

"You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Given those choices I'd say Steven. However, Jason Bourne would kick both their asses at the same time while in handcuffs AND in the back of a cop car! All you'd have to do is say that Chuck and Steven started Tread Stone... bah hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 5thgeartapped View Post
    Given those choices I'd say Steven. However, Jason Bourne would kick both their asses at the same time while in handcuffs AND in the back of a cop car! All you'd have to do is say that Chuck and Steven started Tread Stone... bah hahahaha
    If I understand you correctly, and you've just suggested that Matt Damon could take both Steven Seagal and Chuck Norris, you need to get the fuck out of my thread right now...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZWTzyU5MFgM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZWTzyU5MFgM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Very well put. LOL
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    If I understand you correctly, and you've just suggested that Matt Damon could take both Steven Seagal and Chuck Norris, you need to get the fuck out of my thread right now...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZWTzyU5MFgM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZWTzyU5MFgM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    FINE FINE!!! What about Jet Li?

And I didn't say Matt Damon... I said Jason Bourne! Matt Damon is a little *****!
    Last edited by 5thgeartapped; 05-30-2009 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Had to clarify...

I am a big Seagal fan when he was in his prime. He was a true bad ass in my eyes. I think that he would whoop Chuck Norris in a fight in less than 5 minutes.
    "Life is a garden. Dig It." - Joe Dirt

Stats
    Weight: 205lbs
    Height:5'9"
    BF: 12-13%
    Cycle: Waiting till I come back from leave

Jean Claude Van Damme beat both same time

MP, I was forced to vote for Norris cause there was no option for the "man coat" in your poll!

Quote Originally Posted by CHIQUITITA View Post
    MP, I was forced to vote for Norris cause there was no option for the "man coat" in your poll!

-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I have to say i'm kinda surprised that more people havent voted on this. It seems like alot more people would have an opinion on this.

Die Seagal Die!!!!!!!
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes