Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My cycle on new gear after finishing counterfiet

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder786 View Post
    Well my joints were already sore even b4 the cycle. Since I am taking deca 400mg a week so i have got bit of relief from pain but i know it will come back. Doctors have my blood tests for arthritis but they all came normal. Now i am booked in for a scan on my elbows next month so lets see how does it go. But my joints still clicking a lot but with no pain; elbows still do cause me a little problem every now and then.
    Doing a cycle with pre-existing joint problems is not a good idea. Chances are, this is just going to make them worse in the long run.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Yes, I am an joint doctor and you are playing with fire. Lab test are typically only for inflammatory arthritides, I would suggest you chat with your doc about MRI...You could cause avulsion fx or worse

Quote Originally Posted by itstime View Post
    Yes, I am an joint doctor and you are playing with fire. Lab test are typically only for inflammatory arthritides, I would suggest you chat with your doc about MRI...You could cause avulsion fx or worse
    I booked in for MRI for my right elbow next month. They checked my blood samples for arthritis but all normal. I wanna know why my joints are clicking at the moment. I know deca has taken pain away but i m trying to investigate what the problem is.
    28 Male
    6'1, 230lbs
    Years Training: 10
    Cycles done so far: 10