Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Winstrol

Default Winstrol

hey guys i got this info of another site i wont say what one but i just want to get ure ideas on this here is the info.

since stanozolol is not capable of converting into estrogen, an anti-estrogen is not necessary when using this steroid, gynecomastia is not a concern even among the most sensetive individuals.

so basicly this is saying you can run a 6 week cycle of winny 50mg-100mg per day and not need a pct ???? what are your thought on this one.

Anti estrogens and PCT are completly different. Anti estrogens are for stoping excess estrogen from getting to your recptors. PCT is for bringing your natural test production back when you come off a cycle. You need to use PCT after any steroid cycle and winstral on its own is not a good cycle.
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

yer sorry my bad diddnt read it all prop i know i am not goin 2 try this cycle just saw a thread where some 1 wanted 2 try it thats where i got that info. what would you use to pct a 6 week cycle 50-100mgs winny ??? just wonderin wont try the cycle u will make minimal gains with it needs some test in there aswell if ya was gna do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3110 View Post
    yer sorry my bad diddnt read it all prop i know i am not goin 2 try this cycle just saw a thread where some 1 wanted 2 try it thats where i got that info. what would you use to pct a 6 week cycle 50-100mgs winny ??? just wonderin wont try the cycle u will make minimal gains with it needs some test in there aswell if ya was gna do it.
    The same as almost any other cycle, nolva 20/20/10/10/10. Winstrol will still shut down your natural test so pct is needed. You can still get a build up of estrogen post cycle but to a lesser degree I'm sure. If I were to run a 6 week cycle of winstrol I would also run test prop with it.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

just 1 week of nolva is that enough ????

Yes you need PCT it can and will shut down your natural testosterone production. Its suggested that you use testosterone with winstrol because of this. You will get much better gains if you run test with it. Also, your sex drive may suffer if you dont run test with winstrol.

Winstrol does not convert to estrogen and when running it with testosterone you seldom need a AI.

Winstrol does have some possible sides you have to worry about. Such as hair loss,prostate enlargement and its hard on your liver.

hey guys i got this info of another site i wont say what one but i just want to get ure ideas on this here is the info.

since stanozolol is not capable of converting into estrogen, an anti-estrogen is not necessary when using this steroid, gynecomastia is not a concern even among the most sensetive individuals.

so basicly this is saying you can run a 6 week cycle of winny 50mg-100mg per day and not need a pct ???? what are your thought on this one.

just 1 week of nolva is that enough ????
    I think floridagrowin means 5 weeks of nolv first 2 weeks @ 20mg a day and the other 3 @ 10mg a day.
    Last edited by Floridagrowin; 06-19-2009 at 04:58 PM.

lol oh right cheers for the info dont think i would do an oral only cycle but i have heard mixed responses it works well for some people but others not so well am guessin it depends on how ure body reacts to the roids am guessing but if it were up 2 me id run test with it 2

Default Sign me up

I would like to be considered. Thanks!