Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: new guy with no clue

Default new guy with no clue

i run track and try a little amature boxing. i weight 145 and need to keep it below 147 but i need to build high quality muscle. any recommendations on something to keep useless weight off while i build strong muscle? i am not looking to get ripped just something for weight control while mabey making it easy to gain muscle.

weight 145 i eat 2500 or so calories a day and consume a large amount of protein. i spent about 2 hours 5 days a week in the gym.

Sorry bro you cant gain muscle and not gain weight. They go hand in hand.
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

Quote Originally Posted by jamescivic View Post
    i run track and try a little amature boxing. i weight 145 and need to keep it below 147 but i need to build high quality muscle. any recommendations on something to keep useless weight off while i build strong muscle? i am not looking to get ripped just something for weight control while mabey making it easy to gain muscle.

weight 145 i eat 2500 or so calories a day and consume a large amount of protein. i spent about 2 hours 5 days a week in the gym.
    Welcome to the board broham.. post up your stats for us and we will see what we can do for ya.. age, height, BF% is a big one .. and we will get the ball rollen broham.. peace
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by CJP View Post
    Sorry bro you cant gain muscle and not gain weight. They go hand in hand.
    If he has a higher bf% we can prolly help the guy out..
    cut fat, put on muscle = stay around the same weight.. Pay attention to detail will be key for this guy though..
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

i dont know my exact bf% but i have gained a few pounds so i think i could lose about 7 pounds also is anavar any good? i think it looks like around what i am looking for.

DIET, DIET, DIET, your way to light to be using roids bro. You can achieve what you want threw the propper diet, whats your age and height?
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio