Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: PCT question

Default PCT question

Hey dudes. Imma be running a dbol/test cycle. Do you guys think Clomid is enough for my pct? or do I need to have some other anti-e during my cycle?

You should consider doing Clomid with Nolvadex and Arimidex , to keep your estrogen at bay post cycle.

You don't need to run the adex during pct IMO.. Run some for a couple weeks pre-pct if you wish to get your estro levels under control before entering pct, but the nolva or nolva and clomid would suffice.. IMO the adex would just be overkill while you still want some estrogen in your system..

Agreed. Arimidex is only good during the steroid cycle. Not during PCT.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Quote Originally Posted by zardufo View Post
    Hey dudes. Imma be running a dbol/test cycle. Do you guys think Clomid is enough for my pct? or do I need to have some other anti-e during my cycle?
    this your first cycle? have arimidex on hand but you may not even need it... I'm not prone to gyno.. i've been on cycle for about 4 1/2 months now and havent touched arimidex.. i keep it on hand tho. IMO its dumb to not have EVERYTHING you need just in case.

Is arimidex the only anti e that I could use during the cycle? or is there another cheaper one such as Nolvadex? Ill use whats necessary but just curious

Also, For Pct would Clomid alone be fine?

Quote Originally Posted by zardufo View Post
    Is arimidex the only anti e that I could use during the cycle? or is there another cheaper one such as Nolvadex? Ill use whats necessary but just curious

Also, For Pct would Clomid alone be fine?
    Arimidex is a bit more expensive but you dont need to use that much. 0.25mgs every 3rd day. Dont listen to that dumb fuck Tealc. Just keep arimidex for your cycle and use clomid for PCT.
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes