Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tren acetat with equapois or ethenate ????

Default Tren acetat with equapois or ethenate ????

Hey guys , I was thinking of taking trenn (finaplex) with eq , but I've been reading a little and I also got some really good info from one of the guys here(flordagator I think his name was , not sure if he's still here) but if he is thanks dude, I learned alot from you.but I think he doesn't come here anymore.anyhow So I'm not sure If I should do tren with eq or test-enathenate cause I'm doing winstrol after that. I'm on phase 2 of p90x and could really use some help on that . And also , dostinex , nolvadex , and hcg I don't know how to use that stuff and and if I should use on cycle or after cycle . What I'm shooting for is hard ripped martial artist body .. Thanks guys

5'9
    180 pounds
    P90xing
    Off cycle .

Here is your old thread. It should answer the questions you have. http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...-winstrol.html
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

yeah but you never answere my last post so i was a little confused, and i thought you left or werent part of the forum anymore, thats why i made this post , ohh and i think i spelled you name wrong and i appologize for that,. ..
    the only issue i had with the cycle that you recommended is that test cyp retains water, i already have a big belly and tits loool .
    if you can please tell me if my last post made sense on my first thread, can you please, i really need to know , cause i dont have that much more time start cycling.

Quote Originally Posted by bushido View Post
    i already have a big belly and tits loool .
    You answered your own questions there....your bodyfat is too high to be considering anything kind of cycle.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Sorry, sometimes there are so many post they get neglected. As I suggested in the other post you need to get your diet sorted out first. Stick to what your doing for now but get the diet in order and drop some of your body fat. It would be a good idea to get your body fat checked to determine where your at. You should be below 15% before you start a cycle.

As far as water retention from test you can control that to some degree with adex. What bloat you get will go away post cycle anyway, its only water.

I still suggest you do the cycle I listed before when you do one. There is no need in doing anything more. Steroids (even tren) aren't going to burn fat, they just don't work that way. The hcg is to keep your nuts from shrinking (atrophy) while on cycle. It should be run during cycle at 250iu 2x per week starting around week 3. It isn't a must have for a cycle but it is a nice addition if you can stomach (literally) the shots. Here was the cycle and nolvadex protocol:
    Wk 1-14 test cyp 400 to 500mg per wk
    Wk 1-14 EQ 400 to 600mg per wk
    Wk 10-16 Winstrol (oral) 50mg ED
    Use nolvadex for pct starting 3 days after last dose of winstrol. Run it 20/20/10/10/10. That's 20mg ED for 2 weeks followed by 10mg ED for 3 more weeks.
    You could add hcg in your cycle to prevent testicular atrophy but you would need to add two more shots per week. But, they will be with an insulin needle in the fatty tissue of your stomach and they don't hurt.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

No need to be sorry dude, your doing me the favour, if anything i should be sorry for asking so many questions , so thank you for that,. ....and as far as water retention goes, you said adex(did you mean nolvadex) and does that mean i have to take it during my cycle to control water retention, . and the hcg does that come only in liquid for or can i get it in pill form, . and do i still need dostinex. thanks . il post my body fat percentage 2moro. thanks FLORIDAGROWIN.

hey its me agian
    i did one of those homebased body fat percentage test, and i this is what i came up to , not to mention i added 10 pounds, just cause i couldnt find my scale at home , and last months when i weighed myself, i was 180 pounds but just to make things more interesting i added 10 more pounds this is the answer:::

You have 18.5% body fat.

You have 35.2 Pounds of fat and 154.8 Pounds of lean (muscle, bone, body water).

so im guessing that at my actual weight 180 my body weight would be less, but im not sure how much i weight right now since i havent weighed myself in 1 months, so i just put on 190 . if i find my scale i will put in the number for my actual weight. thanks
    Last edited by bushido; 06-25-2009 at 01:40 AM.

hey its me again if i weight 180pounds , then this would be the number ::

You have 17.5% body fat.

You have 31.5 Pounds of fat and 148.5 Pounds of lean (muscle, bone, body water).

The vast majorty of those electronic bodyfat scales you can buy are BS. Get a trainer at your gym to do a 9-point skin fold caliper test. If you're over 15%, you need to be dieting down before considering a cycle.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

hey thanks for the info dude, and holy crap is that you ???those arms are bigger than my head lool. lookin sick lol. anyhow i didnt use the scale i just had to measure some body parts in inches, and put my weight and age, and that what i came up with ,,.

this is where i went: Home Body Fat Test