Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pre cycle bloodwork done any docs ?????

Your just all screwed up...

J/k.
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

lol hahaha ...thanks rat ....righto back to getting this cholesterol down !!!!!!!

I thought someone made a post about cholesterol, but can't find it . I'll see what I can do here.

Fiber is either insoluble or soluble. Most fiber foods have both. Insoluble fiber helps to accelerate the passing of food through the intestines and helps to keep you "regular." It comes out basically the same way that it went in (untouched by digestion). Soluble fiber dissolves when mixed with water and becomes a gel-like substance (like psyllium husk can do when you mix it in a small amount of liquid to drink), and this fiber slows down the passing of food through the small intestine.

Research suggests that soluble fiber is more effective at lowering cholesterol, but both types of fiber are important for your health (keeping you regular and lowering cholesterol). One of the ways soluble fiber may lower blood cholesterol is through its ability to reduce the amount of bile that's normally reabsorbed in the intestines. The fiber will interrupt the absoprtion and the bile is therefore excreted from the body. To make up for this loss of bile, the liver make will more bile salts. The body uses cholesterol to make bile salts. Cholesterol is pulled out of LDL molecules in the bloodstream. The more bile salts made from the liver, the more LDL cholesterol is pulled from the blood.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

thanks sicky 4 writing in lamens so i could understand , appreciate your time

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    I thought someone made a post about cholesterol, but can't find it . I'll see what I can do here.

Fiber is either insoluble or soluble. Most fiber foods have both. Insoluble fiber helps to accelerate the passing of food through the intestines and helps to keep you "regular." It comes out basically the same way that it went in (untouched by digestion). Soluble fiber dissolves when mixed with water and becomes a gel-like substance (like psyllium husk can do when you mix it in a small amount of liquid to drink), and this fiber slows down the passing of food through the small intestine.

Research suggests that soluble fiber is more effective at lowering cholesterol, but both types of fiber are important for your health (keeping you regular and lowering cholesterol). One of the ways soluble fiber may lower blood cholesterol is through its ability to reduce the amount of bile that's normally reabsorbed in the intestines. The fiber will interrupt the absoprtion and the bile is therefore excreted from the body. To make up for this loss of bile, the liver make will more bile salts. The body uses cholesterol to make bile salts. Cholesterol is pulled out of LDL molecules in the bloodstream. The more bile salts made from the liver, the more LDL cholesterol is pulled from the blood.
    Good stuff.