Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Clenbuterol help for me and my sisters pleeeeeeez.

Default Clenbuterol help for me and my sisters pleeeeeeez.

Hi guys and (clenbuterol guy , i tried to pm you but i think something went wrong) how are you , hope all is well . Anyhow I don't know if any you remember but I asked about tren/eq/winny a while ago truth is you guys told me to lower my body fat and then cycle , but I went ahead anyways and ordered trenn and eq from this online f**ker **clez.com and I got ripped off for all my shit , so now I don't have any roids anymore , I'm still doing the p90x thought losing alot of upperbody fat , still have a belly with stretch marks on it thought and don't have anymore time for a steroids cycle anymore cause I'm going away to Los angelos for the summer . My issue is I have small arms , I was reading your posts on this t3 and clenn and how it burns fat , but I don't wanna loose muscle on it , since my arms are already disproportionate with my huge shoulders and chest so what do you suggest I do . I'm on medz btw (Ritalin , wellbutrin) . I really wanna see some abz , I mean I workout every day , but if I don't lose my belly and stretch marks that means I can't go to the beach ,. And also my other question is that both my sisters are on the heavy set side . Never did any kind of drugs . One of them is about 270pnds or maybe more , she has hormonal problems , where she started to grow facial hair and stuff like that . And she's taking some medicine for that , the issue is would she be able to take t3 and clenn and also, I mean they buy this hydroxycut all the time and still no results . Would that stack harm them at all ?? Would they get stretch marks from losing weight really fast on the stack?Can they get cancer from clenn , ?I read somewhere you can . Do they have to ask their doctor first?? And last but not least I have a 1 year old expired vile of liquid clenn with German writting over it , is it still okay to take , with t3 if I order . And what would you recommend for me to do in order to take clenn , t3, and still gain big arms and muscle ?? Thank you and I'm really really sorry this was very long . and im hoping to hear your professional thoughts and recommedations on the issue ,=. thanks again.
    Last edited by bushido; 07-10-2009 at 02:18 AM.
    5'11
    Not really sure of body fat at the moment
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE

My opinion is that clen and T3 are for when you get your body fat down to a normal level (12-15%) and want to just polish off a few more %.

Proper nutrition, cardio and weight training are the only thing aside from surgery that is going to take the weight off. It take real dedication (no cheating) to make that happen. All those OTC products are just a waste of money IMO. I won't say that using T3 and clen would hurt but I don't believe it is the answer either.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I do agree with you , I mean in the last 2 months I shaved of almost 17 pounds just eating right and p90x'in the problem is though most of the loss appeared to be everything but my 1 pack (belly) ,. That's why I was looking for a faster fix ,.
    But I'm still trying my hardest , to eat proper nutritional meals , no junk food or pop whatsoever , no sweets (hardest part I have a sweet tooth) , lots of tuna , brocoli ,celery and carrots ,. My little brother and nephews are always eating icecream chocolate bars , chips , chocolite chip cookies and etc..... And that's what makes it a bigger challeng.

Ohh what did you mean by OTC and what do you think about the supplements I'm currently taking , the nxlabs ,and superpump250 .....

BTW I have man boobies , how do I get rid of that any clue???? Thanks bro
    5'11
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE

Hazcat Guest

Everyone that has trouble with sticking to a diet I refer them to an all out protein and fat diet. The only thing you can eat is meat. You can have all you care to eat but that's the only thing you can eat. Give it a go and see what you think. There can't be an ounce of cheating or it won't work. Nothing like a pound of smoked brisket to start off the day. The only thing is you can't have any sauce on it because it contains carbs. Give it a go....it worked wonders for me. Take a daily vitamin if you do this diet.

The belly fat is the hardest to lose in anyone. You will have some even when the rest of you looks good. That is when you can take the clen and T3 to help you get that last bit off. Looking at your stats you could probably benefit from the T3 and clen but I would say your sisters have a long way to go first. I think the clen you have should still be okay but since you're ordering T3 anyway I would just get some new clen too.

As for the over the counter supplements my opinion is that most of them are ****. They promise astonishing results but you just never seem to achieve them. The amino acids are fine but Superpump is creatine and NO. The creatine is going to make you retain water and hide your muscle under the existing body fat. I know it gives you a boost in the gym but you will have to weigh the benefits of it yourself. The test booster IMO is junk.

I was more directing the comment to hydroxicut and similar products. Do they have any effect, probably, but they are costly and you can accomplish the same results in the same amount of time with just a little more effort. IMO save the money to buy new clothes as the weight comes off.

I all honesty you may need surgery to remove fatty tissue from your breast area when you get your body fat down. Maybe lypo would be an option.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Your sisters are no where close to using Clenbuterol or T3. If your sister is obese more then likely she has elevated blood pressure, and also might have a under active thyroid. (Most obese people do) If you sister is really wanting to loose the weight have her go to the Doctor and get a lipid and hormone panel to make sure everything is still working.

wooow HAZCAT an all meat diet, who can say no lol . all kinds of meat i guess, thats the first time i hear that,i used to think that was bad for you, especially in the morning, but i guess im wrong, so how does this cheating thing work , if i eat bread it counts as cheating, or if i eat like a potatoe, or brocoli or a salad is that condidered cheating, and by sauce you mean even hot sauce, like the hot sauce that comes in those little bottles, (not ketchup or barbeque or anything like that) , cause i heard that hot sauce speads up your metabolism just a little (maybe im wrong but i just heard that).
    and if you dont mind me asking how much did it help you , how much fat did you lose on it, and how long did you go on that diet,.??? thanks dude
    5'11
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE

hellll yaaaaah its killing me , i cant seem to get rid of that stupid pack, everyone says it looks smaller but to me it looks like its the saaaaaaaaaame freakin size,and these stretch marks on it are killin me,

AND damnnn FLORIDAGROWIN I REALLY SHOULD HAVE ASKED YOU BEFORE I BOUGHT THAT STUPID THING ( SUPERPUMP250) I PAID LIKE 60 DOLLARS FOR IT,I JUST RAID ALOT ABOUT IT AND MOST OF THE REVIEWS CLAIMED THAT IT BROUGHT THEIR BODY FAT DOWN , AND PUT MORE MUSCLE ON THEM, SO I JUST THOUGHT I WAS GETTIN SOMETHING GOOD , I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT NOW. AND IN YOUR OPINION IS THERE SOMETIHNG OTHER THEN THE TEST BOOSTERS I CAN GET THATS NOT A STEROID FOR THE TIME BEING, UP UNTIL I HAVE A NICE ENOUGHT BODY TO WORTH CYCLING FOR?? SO I GUESS MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE SAYING TO PUSH HARDED NATURALY AND IM REALLY STARTING TO UNDERSTAND THE "NATURALY" PART OF WORKING OUT. THEN IM GONA GET MORE CLEN AND T3.

AND OUCH I HAVE TO GET LYPO FOR THEM MAN BOOBIES, DAMN THAT SUCKS , IS THERE NO OTHER MEDICAL WAY FOR THAT EXCEPT FOR THE LYPO?? HOW MUCH WOULD THAT COST???(IM GONA SEARCH IT ANYWAYS)
    SO IF I WENT AHEAD AND DID THAT LYPO FOR THE FATTY TISSUE ON MY BREAST AREA AND TOOK A CYCLE , WOULD I GROW THEM AGAIN , ?? OR IS IT BETTER TO DO A CRAZY CYCLE AND GET SHREDED AND THEN GO GET THE SURGURY TO LOOK EVEN MORE SHREDED?? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP FLORIDAGROWIN.
    5'11
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE

Yes she really does try to be honest with you , i mean she eats six small healthy meals a day , goes to the gym 5 days a week, counts calories and the whole nine, but for some reason her weight just wont go down ,, i mean she is big boned too, and she's been like this ever since we were kids , i feel sorry for her cause really under that weight she is a beautifull girl. Anyhow whats a lipid and hormone panel ???/ would the doctor ever give a patient clenbuterol for fat losss????

And do they still make liquid clen or do i have to buy the pill form now.?? Cause i heard the liquid is better to get.

Btw does anyone know if (Clenbuterol, Buy clenbuterol, Clenbuterol Side Effects) ship to canada.

Thanks for your help bro.
    5'11
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE

Sounds like it's genetic man. And no doctors do not prescribe clenbuterol for weight loss, it is a bronchilar(if I spelled that right) medication, meaning it's used to treat asthma, in horses I heard. And not to mention clen is illegal in the US and I believe in most other countries now aswell. You guys should probly look into Albuterol, supposed to be more effective with less sides and doses, and over the counter in Canada I believe.