Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Will Clen make my wifes breast shrink

Default Will Clen make my wifes breast shrink

My wife has been training and dieting for about a year now and she wants to tone up more. Shes pretty tone but she wants to be more ripped. she wants to do this figure contest next spring. I think she'll do well. She dropped from a small C cup to a reg. B cup since shes been training and dieting hard. Will clen make her breast even smaller?

The more fat she loses the smaller her breast will get. They are made up of mostly fat.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Simply put YES. Breast tissue is simply fat, when BF% goes down, breast tissue shrinks. No real way to avoid it. Have to take the good with the bad! Sorry~

Stay Strong~~!!!
    IPL

With that being said Clenbuterol does not make womens breast smaller.

Should she stack it with T3 as well or just stick with Clen only. What about var she has a girl friend that takes that as well as the Clen and she mentioned it to me. Shes worried about her looking like a man if she takes var. What are you'all thoughts on this