Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bulking diet

Default bulking diet

hi, ive tried to cunjure up one a diet to help me gain pounds.I'm currently at 170lbs and would like to get to 200lbs.

help or feedback is much appreciated.

Meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal, 2 eggs
    Meal 2: Protien shake
    Meal 3: 2 pita bread, tin of tuna
    Meal 4: Protien shake
    Meal 5: 200g/7oz chicken breast/steak/fish, sweet/baked potato
    Meal 6: 4 slices wholegrain bread , beans
    Meal 7: 100g nuts, protien shake

*1 litre of water/juice per day.

Do you have Pre and Post workout meals? If so which ones are they, if not then we need to fix you up some.
    Below in red.

Meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal, 2 eggsI would bump this up to a cup of egg whites, if your unable to buy egg whites then 6-7 eggs will do. The oatmeal is good.

Meal 2: Protien shakeHo many grams of protein here?

Meal 3: 2 pita bread, tin of tuna1 can of tuna has around 23 grams of protein in it, you should shoot for at least 50grams a meal when bulking so 2 cans here and instead of ptia bread have some pasta or rice.

Meal 4: Protien shakeHow many grams of proein here?

Meal 5: 200g/7oz chicken breast/steak/fish, sweet/baked potatoThis is great, maybe bump it up to 8oz of chicken as its the general number body builders go by.

Meal 6: 4 slices wholegrain bread , beansWhat kind of beans are we talkin about here?

Meal 7: 100g nuts, protien shakeThis is good, try to make it a casein protein shake here as this type of protein breaks down slower so your body will have a better flow of nutrition threwout the night.
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

ok thanks for the help

The protein i'm looking at is about 25.5 of protein a serving (whey),but i havn't ordered any yet.I'm going to drop the beans and use some peanut butter i think.

oh sorry, i work out at night, so the workout would be between meals 6-7. I think iv'e got the right foods nailed now, but it does not take into account pre-post workout.

Quote Originally Posted by dutch80 View Post
    oh sorry, i work out at night, so the workout would be between meals 6-7. I think iv'e got the right foods nailed now, but it does not take into account pre-post workout.
    When i am bulking i always double scoop my protein the whey i have is 26.7g per scoop so double it to get 53.4 grams of protein and i have 3 per day the last shake being an instant milk protein extract for the slow release of protein through the night.

Pre workout its good to take in a lot of carbs. So if your Meal 6 is within 30mins of you working out then you could do sumthin like this

Pre : 2 cups (measure uncooked) pasta or rice, with your 3 tablespoons of peanut butter

Post: Meal 7 looks like a good post workout meal, Drink 50grams of protein (so 2 scoops of what your goin to be using), then the nuts 15mins after. If you feel hungry before you go to bed then another 25 gram shake would be ok.

As for the rest of your shakes, put 2 scoops of your whey in to get 50grams each shake. You do have a lot of shakes here so ide say once you get up to the 185-190lb range we need to adjust your diet again for more solid meals.
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

thanks guys

drink milk if you are not lactose intolerant. drink it all day long. and make sure you get more carbs in there. maybe replace the protien shakes in meals 2 and 4 with a weight gainer as they have both protein and carbs in a good ratio for bulking. something like N-large or truemass.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkwick1 View Post
    drink milk if you are not lactose intolerant. drink it all day long. and make sure you get more carbs in there. maybe replace the protien shakes in meals 2 and 4 with a weight gainer as they have both protein and carbs in a good ratio for bulking. something like N-large or truemass.
    ???? Milk all day long..
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dutch80 View Post
    hi, ive tried to cunjure up one a diet to help me gain pounds.I'm currently at 170lbs and would like to get to 200lbs.

help or feedback is much appreciated.

Meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal, 2 eggs
    Meal 2: Protien shake
    Meal 3: 2 pita bread, tin of tuna
    Meal 4: Protien shake
    Meal 5: 200g/7oz chicken breast/steak/fish, sweet/baked potato
    Meal 6: 4 slices wholegrain bread , beans
    Meal 7: 100g nuts, protien shake

*1 litre of water/juice per day.
    Im thinking that 1 litre of water a day is nowhere near enough, try 3 litres, i make sure i get this much water when off cycle, when on i drink about 4 to 5, just a thought