Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Winstrol Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by damitchell2222 View Post
    My biggest concern now I guess is possible hair loss? I was thinking of taking saw palmetto at 320mg a day to help reduce DHT conversion. Will this affect my cycle at all? Any thoughts about this, I have a full head of hair but its not super thick. My moms dad was bald as well. Anything I can do if I start to notice it happening?
    Testosterone and Winstrol can each aggravate male pattern baldness if you are prone to it. Options for keeping/growing back hair: Nizoral AD shampoo, Saw Palmetto, topical Spironolactone, Rogaine foam, and/or Finasteride (Propecia/Proscar).
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

I get some Saw Palmetto and cross my fingers, thanks sicky.

are there any steroids that don't aggravate male pattern baldness?

Any time you have a change in hormone levels you can lose hair. I had a thyroid issue and lost quite a bit during the time it took to get it sorted out. It did grow back.

Some are harder on the hair than others but if you're losing it now it's going to happen. Avoid the DHT derive steroids like winstrol for sure if you're worried. Anavar or tbol aren't as bad and could replace winstrol.

Like Sicky pointed out there are products to help with hair loss issues.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

good call. I also plan on taking milk thistle, joint formula and saw palmetto throught this cycle to help with possible sides.

Many people believe that only DHT is responsible for aggravating male pattern baldness which is not true. Deca and Equipoise (the so-called "safe" steroids) can aggravate male pattern baldness as well. Like Florida said, different hormonal shifts can cause problems.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.