Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patient's Guide to Low Testosterone

Well my doctor presribed me 200mg per week but it was set up on a cycle basis rather than being on all the time. My levels were 340ish so we discussed not permantently shutting down my natural test. However, I ran the cycle a higher and added prop and winstrol in the end then took a break. Just started again then I plan to get new blood work done after pct to see where I'm at. I might decide to just stay on at 200mg then bump it up and/or run another compound from time to time. I can tell you I feel great while on, even at 250mg per week. It makes a huge difference in how I feel and improves my temperment quite a bit. If I were you I would push to have your doctor increase yours to 200mg, 100mg seems low.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

great stuff Florida. Funny that is what I was at too 340. Just wondering if you tried 100mg a week first and if you did how did it go. I am still quite irritable, never get erections and sex drive could use a major boost?
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

Current Cycle:

1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

Quote Originally Posted by damitchell2222 View Post
    Is that book the hidden disease worth buying?
    Most of the info can been seen at Testosterone Deficiency The Hidden Disease by E. Barry Gordon, MD

Quote Originally Posted by floridagrowin View Post
    yep turbo that is why i posted the article. Many people have symptoms that get mis-diagnosed. Hrt isn't very popular in the medical world imo because of all the bad press from the media and pressure from the government. I was recently in another state and saw a tv ad on hormone replacement. That in itself was a step in the right direction. It is a shame so many people are forced to go through life feeling like crap because they don't know there is a way to improve their quality of life. It is well know that our hormones change as we age. It is also known that this has a profound effect on our bodied. It only stands to reason that hormone replacement can improve quality and longevity in many people. I suspect one day that the medical community will get on board.
    not a minute too soon!