Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: CLEN in between cycles...?

Arrow CLEN in between cycles...?

hey fellas,

I'm currently off aas cycle awaiting end of September to start my next aas cycle. in the mean time would it be OK to start a cycle of Clen?

yes it would

cheers mate
    "It is as satisfying to me as coming is - you know, as having sex with a woman and coming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am, like, getting the feeling of coming in the gym. I'm getting the feeling of coming at home. I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up.When I pose out in front of 5.000 people I get the same feeling. So I'm coming day and night. great huh" - Arnold Schwarzenegger.

i like your pic there buddy

Quote Originally Posted by undercoverpcola View Post
    i like your pic there buddy
    Yeaa Buddy!
    "It is as satisfying to me as coming is - you know, as having sex with a woman and coming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am, like, getting the feeling of coming in the gym. I'm getting the feeling of coming at home. I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up.When I pose out in front of 5.000 people I get the same feeling. So I'm coming day and night. great huh" - Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Quote Originally Posted by freezo View Post
    Yeaa Buddy!
    ahahahahaha

i plan to do the same
    knowledge is power
    on cycle
    anadrol 100mg ed for 6 weeks
    750mg test cyp
    412mg deca

body weight
    weight 250lbs
    week 2 267lbs
    week 3 267lbs
    week 4 270lbs
    week 5-6 275lbs
    week 7 270lbs
    week 8 270lbs
    week 9 275lbs
    week 10 275lbs
    week 11 275lbs
    week 12 275lbs
    weeks 13-15 270lbs

currenttly on pct

jus thinking if t3 would go with it aswell in between cycles.... hmm...

Hazcat Guest

Stick to the clen. If you want to lean out use your nutrition and cardio. You have to master your nutritional intake if you want to have long term success. There are no "and's, if's, or but's" about it. You may as well put in the time now to do just that or you'll be chasing a ghost and waste a lot of money while suffering endless frustration. Master your diet by using carbs, protein, and fats to maintain muscle mass and lose excess body fat.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 07-28-2009 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Stick to the clen. If you want to lean out use your nutrition and cardio. You have to master your nutritional intake if you want to have long term success. There are no "and's, if's, or but's" about it. You may as well put in the time now to do just that or you'll be chasing a ghost and waste a lot of money while suffering endless frustration. Master your diet by using carbs, protein, and fats to maintain muscle mass and lose excess body fat.
    Solid. and very true.