Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fat loss ?

Hazcat Guest

All food can cause weight gain. . . . I'm not certain why your posting on a thread nearly 3 years old. Dairy is a controversial topic in bodybuilding circles. If you read a lot of fitness articles they will speak of cream along with half and half being healthy while regular milk should be avoided. Lot's of different opinions out there. If it works for you then do it.

If you want to bulk... drink it right out of the vats... fresh out of the cow... I do. Skim, all day long, and I can still cut to single digits... you might have to do a little more cardio to cut the fat, but the benefits of everything else is worth it. So what... I have to run a little more than most... but I do it because it works for me, but then again we are all different. (you’re just lazier than I am)
    Hammer Down
    Last edited by beerbreakfastman; 03-23-2012 at 07:10 PM. Reason: not cool enough
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

I drink a litter of milk a day and i'm losing weight on the scale, count the calories in to your diet. I have a vit D defficency and milk helps getting it naturally. How can a a food make you fat if you keep your calories in line?

You guys have already posted up the nutritional qualities of milk, which are awesome, I agree. Most importantly, it's not about the fat or method of homoginization, it's simply that it's fairly low on the GI/GL scale. This alone will dictate if you gain fat or not. It's not a matter of calories in & out, the type of foods you eat and their affect on your blood sugar are most important. So, milk is great for you and is a low GI choice, 'nuff said.
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

Hazcat Guest

Studies show people that drink whole milk weigh less than those that drink skim milk. There was no other information attached to the claim and the study was not present to view. It correlates to the fact that the fat in whole milk will keep your blood sugar levels more constant therefore you don't get hungry as often.

Well someone blew the dust off this book.

F Y I : I still have a milk mustache

Calcium mineral is known best of all as a advocate of properly bone. But it performs a crucial part in efficiency as well. Too little calcium and you can't rest your muscle tissue. Bad leisure, makes for less prospective power and so on and eventually for less than sufficient pulling. Bad pulling implies bad exercises and no development.

Fitness Boot Camp Orlando
    Last edited by Leo22; 04-14-2012 at 03:38 AM.