Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: when you come of

Default when you come of

so lets say you come of a cycle and your normal test levels are xxxxx do you ever recover or not

How long you been off?

What was your PCT protocol?

How long was your cycle and what compounds?

What was your test level before cycle?

Bro, I know that's a bunch of questions... But really it makes a huge difference in being able to answer your questions.

Deca shuts ya down hard... As will Tren... If ya did a short cycle of test only you will likely bounce back much faster... It all depends though!

-5GT
    The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent!
    -Fundamentals of Chess

There was a study done some time ago that people with natural production stopped even for a year were able to recover. Unless you smashed your balls trying to lift something heavy, you will be fine.

so are you saying it cn take upto a year to recover

and by the way its just a genaral question lol

i have done cycles but i was just cuourius

Quote Originally Posted by MrOlympia2014 View Post
    so are you saying it cn take upto a year to recover

and by the way its just a genaral question lol

i have done cycles but i was just cuourius
    Depends on the person, pct and sometimes age can be a factor. The younger you are the more likely you are to recover quick with proper pct. The steroids you use are also a factor. Some people never recover to the same level they were before cycle. I think that applies to us older guys more often.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.