sodium 134 mmol/l (135-145)
    potassium 4.6mmol/l (3.5-5.5)
    albumin 47
    total bilirubin 8
    haemoglobin 150 g/l
    haematocrit 0.46
    alk phos 87 u/l

cheers

Where do you need help? Is this pre-cycle or post-cycle?
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

ok by that response i assume all is good ??!!! yeah pre cycle bud thx

It looks good, but that's not the full panel you need. It's a good idea to get a sex hormone panel run too (free testosterone, total testosterone, estradiol, FSH, LH, etc). This is the stuff you compare to know if you're recovered. Example, your Test # is xxx before this cycle so it should be around that same number the next time you do blood work before starting the next cycle (meaning you have recovered). If the number is lower, you may have an underlying problem somewhere that kept you from recovering the last time (not enough time off - age can affect this the "12 weeks on then 16 weeks off" idea is just a guideline, using bunk PCT products, etc). It gives you an idea of how to tackle your PCT in the future (more or less time on hCG, more or less time on Nolvadex, etc).
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Hazcat Guest

Good response Sicky. Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    It looks good, but that's not the full panel you need. It's a good idea to get a sex hormone panel run too (free testosterone, total testosterone, estradiol, FSH, LH, etc). This is the stuff you compare to know if you're recovered. Example, your Test # is xxx before this cycle so it should be around that same number the next time you do blood work before starting the next cycle (meaning you have recovered). If the number is lower, you may have an underlying problem somewhere that kept you from recovering the last time (not enough time off - age can affect this the "12 weeks on then 16 weeks off" idea is just a guideline, using bunk PCT products, etc). It gives you an idea of how to tackle your PCT in the future (more or less time on hCG, more or less time on Nolvadex, etc).
    yeah i had full panel done free test ,liver values estro,chol triglicerides etc etc thats already been given the nod this was just the last of it

thanks for the extra info though and lookin out for me if i hadnt done rest of test , but i had again thx