Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: acne

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    If you like being sore have someone beat you with a ball bat after your workouts. That will do the trick. As far as acne....sustanon is known for causing acne more than some of the other steroids. It's the ever changing hormone levels that have a large bearing on resulting acne and with many different esters involved with sustanon it's bound to happen if you're susceptible. If I use prop esters or acetate I sometimes have to inject daily or I start getting acne. If you read my posts I'm not a fan of injecting long ester tests more than once a week just because. There's no reason you can't inject 2cc's once a week. With that said...if you're having problems with acne then I do believe it's worth shooting it twice a week.

The most common time for acne to appear is post cycle when test levels are falling faster than estrogen levels. There are many voodoo remedies that people post up. A lot of them will help some but none of them are fail proof. Multiple showers helps but don't dry out your skin. It needs a good Ph balanced soap. Clean sheets and pillow cases very frequently are helpful as well. If you don't like changing sheets and pillow cases over and over just wrap a fresh towel around your pillow every night and roll up in a clean sheet. The others can stay on the bed longer since you're not even touching them. Some like all the skin products from stores or infomercials but they're not for everyone. An antibiotic like tetracycline, minocycline, etc....work well. Accutane should be last resort but that doesn't mean it's not a worthy opponent for acne. Accutane has some innate dangers itself and you shouldn't take it unless you're getting large boil/cyst like acne. Once you start it you will see changes for the worse prior to getting a clearer complexion so know where you are in your cycle once you decide whether or not to use accutane. It may be better just to ride it out if you're already in post cycle therapy.
    Excellent post
    Last edited by Hazcat; 08-18-2009 at 01:54 AM. Reason: fixed typo in quote
    "It is as satisfying to me as coming is - you know, as having sex with a woman and coming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am, like, getting the feeling of coming in the gym. I'm getting the feeling of coming at home. I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up.When I pose out in front of 5.000 people I get the same feeling. So I'm coming day and night. great huh" - Arnold Schwarzenegger.

my bacne is bad
    If they walked in my footsteps, they wouldn't have a foot left.

Becareful with accutane. Read up on it. I was on it when I was 17. It's extremely serious. It's not like any other. My doctor waited 3 years and tried multiple things such as minocycline. Talk to a doctor about accutane, don't just go by it. Trust me.
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

One thing I do have to say to freezo is, if that's your girl, you must be in heaven!
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

Sounds like you had a bad experience with Accutane. I would be interested to know what happened when you were 17 and on it?
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

Current Cycle:

1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

I hear accutane is not suppose to be used during cycle, is this true? What is so bad about it?

I took Accutane when I was 21, really shouldnt have as my acne was not the boil or cystic scarring kind. Anyways, it was while on Accutane that I went through my first depression and anxiety bout. I think I was predisposed to it but still it was the Accutane that brought it out. It did clear up my acne but it was probably one of the worst mistakes of my life as I still deal with depression and anxiety today. Can't blame it all on the Accutane but have no memory of any anxiety or depression before the drug.
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

Current Cycle:

1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week