Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: blood pressure??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    sydney, Australia
    Posts
    33

    Default blood pressure??

    last night at gym training mith my mate he started complaining of rappid heart beat and shortend breath,we were only into 2nd set of 1st excersize.
    he decided to take a seat and stop training,about 45 min /1 hour rest we took blood pressure and was 160/100(quite high)i finished my whole chest routine and then checked my pressure for comparison(with no rest)and was only 140/70...
    he is only into week 5 of 500mg/wk of test e,300mg/week deca and this happend as for me i am in wk 10 with no sides but alittle acne(expected).....
    doc said stop cycle for 1 week , wouldnt that just wreck test levels??? advise plz

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Flordia
    Posts
    586

    Default

    yes you cant stop for a week...if he does that then he needs to stop completely and then being PCT...i hope you have nolvadex on hand?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Flordia
    Posts
    586

    Default

    also he may want to go get his blood tested...or see a doc because he may already have high blood pressure to begin with...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    sydney, Australia
    Posts
    33

    Default

    thx.. he went to doc today bld/pressure was steady. i dont know his med history,
    i told him to take it easy for next few days and moniter pressure regulary......
    would be a shame to have to stop cycle early-esp when there just about to kick in properly.......(but health always 1st priority)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Flordia
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonsielonz View Post
    thx.. he went to doc today bld/pressure was steady. i dont know his med history,
    i told him to take it easy for next few days and moniter pressure regulary......
    would be a shame to have to stop cycle early-esp when there just about to kick in properly.......(but health always 1st priority)
    exactly....im not sure why its happening...check back tomorrow and maybe someone like rat,florida,farney...or someone can tell you exactly...but if it continues then i would defintly get off the cycle...he can always try again later with maybe something diffrent...its it his first cycle??...it may be the deca and maybe he should try droping that and keep the test at 500mgs...thats the best 1st cycle anyways...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,105

    Default

    Mine is usually around 120/70 off cycle but it goes as high as 150/80 on cycle (not everyday). His is way out of range and he needs to get it in check. The doctor could put him on blood pressure meds while on cycle but if he normally has high blood pressure he should rethink cycling altogether.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.



    Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

  7. #7

    Default

    After taking 500 mg.@week of Test E, my blood pressure went from 120 to 160. I can't seem to tolerate high levels of Test. However nandrolone didn't raise my pressure at all at 600 mg.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Clenbuterol
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonsielonz View Post
    last night at gym training mith my mate he started complaining of rappid heart beat and shortend breath,we were only into 2nd set of 1st excersize.
    he decided to take a seat and stop training,about 45 min /1 hour rest we took blood pressure and was 160/100(quite high)i finished my whole chest routine and then checked my pressure for comparison(with no rest)and was only 140/70...
    he is only into week 5 of 500mg/wk of test e,300mg/week deca and this happend as for me i am in wk 10 with no sides but alittle acne(expected).....
    doc said stop cycle for 1 week , wouldnt that just wreck test levels??? advise plz
    It is probably best he stop using steroids completely, do a PCT, and take time off. Do a healthy diet and proper training and cardio. Your health is crucial.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    I wouldn't continue with my blood pressure that high. That's crazy.
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    It is probably best he stop using steroids completely, do a PCT, and take time off. Do a healthy diet and proper training and cardio. Your health is crucial.
    Quote Originally Posted by llessuresaj View Post
    I wouldn't continue with my blood pressure that high. That's crazy.
    He could be the biggest guy in the morgue if he continues at that rate.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.



    Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •