Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HGH shots Am or Pm?

Morning for those under 50 so as to not interfere with natural GH and fight morning catabolism, Nightly for those over 50 for rejuvination purposes and better sleep. 2iu isnt going to do much and with such a small dose i wouldnt split it, not until over 3.5 daily I.U. 2 i.u. everyother day will take almost a year to notice effects for most.
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

Alright everyone. Apparently NIGHTS are the best. Here's some medical advice from an HGH book backing the theory of injecting at night. Hope this helps.

Here's an excerpt from the book "HGH - fountain of youth or Same Old ****.

Human Growth Hormone: Fountain of Youth or the Same Old ****? Part 2
    by Dr. John H. Maher and Dr. Bruce Howe
    Human Growth Hormone Enhancements:
    Fortunately, for anti-aging enthusiasts, there is a variety of HGH. HGH supports, not replaces, pituitary gland function, they don't "shut down" your own natural production.
    What Happens To Our Human Growth Hormone? In our teenage "growth" years, our pituitary gland is producing and secreting human growth hormone at 100% capacity. As we get older, our pituitary gland slowly reduces its production of human growth hormone at a rate of 12% to 15% every ten years. By the time we reach middle age, our production of human growth hormone may only be 25%
    Which HGH is Best? There's really not one that's better than the other.
    Here are 4 important questions to ask: Has the Hgh product been independently lab tested, proving it raises IGF-1 by 50% or more on average? (IGF-1 stands for insulin like growth factor and is the accepted way to measure Hgh response to oral supplements and injections.) Were the studies conducted by a M.D. with expert credential in anti-aging? Has the Hgh anti-aging product been utilized by scores of doctors for several years to insure safety and effectiveness? Are there testimonials not only from lay persons, but from M.D.'s from major universities with credentials in anti-aging medicine.

My personal opinion is that anyone serious about anti-aging should have a professional anti-aging health coach. Unfortunately, medical anti-aging clinics with Hgh injections cost about $20,000 per year, cash! Doctors like myself who try to make available more modest longevity programs to fit to the middle class budget are rare indeed. Generally however, the more over 40 you look, feel, and perform, the more likely you could probably benefit from high quality, proven safe and effective Hgh therapy as described herein. But be careful. You don't have too be much of an entrepreneur to figure out that "youth in a bottle" is a marketer's dream. Buyer beware!

A question I often get asked is 'How You Can I Enhance my Hgh Levels Naturally"?
    As you may recall from Part I, Hgh levels are affected by stress, rest patterns, nutrition and exercise.
    Stressful lifestyles tend to focus the body on producing stress hormones like cortisol and ACTH . Too much stress hormone actually breakdowns muscle tissue, inhibits repair, and interferes with sleep. If a long, vital, and happy life is on your busy agenda, then make fun, rest, play, and quiet times a priority!
    Hgh levels are strongly effected by our nutritional status. In the infirm elderly Hgh levels have doubled from admittedly very low levels by supplementing with 20 grams of protein from whey. Correcting suboptimal zinc status in otherwise apparently healthy subjects increased Hgh levels by 20%. As human growth hormone's effect is to stimulate growth, it will maximize your results if you supply yourself with the necessary protein and mineral building blocks through a nutrient dense diet. A high quality multi- vitamin/mineral, rich in anti-oxidants, is also to your health's advantage.
    Exercise stimulates Hgh by reducing stress and promoting restful sleep.
    However, weight lifting and to a lesser extent running wind sprints, directly enhances Hgh levels. Heavy weight lifting, like dead lifts, squats, and bench presses are the best. Performing 5 to 8 reps, 3 sets, at maximum effort is best.
    Unless very experienced, be sure to get guidance from a trainer at your gym or home

SUMMARY:
    Synthetic HGH does NOT shut down your natural release of HGH. So taking it at night only increases your dosage. Natural HGH is released at night to help recovery, sleep, muscle growth ect. so it would make sense to take it at night to help with these functions. HGH taken with carbs has a lesser effect due to the fact that it fights with the insulin (produced by carbs) for the same receptor sites at a cellular level. So if you take it during the day, that means no eating carbs. But eating no carbs would hinder your diet, training, workouts.

Hope this helps everyone and thanks again for everyones input.
    Last edited by secretsandwiches; 08-23-2009 at 02:49 PM.

Ive read through these posts and had read a lot when I did past cycle and thinking of doing another. From what I remember your body produces hgh when exercising and during sleep SO if you put synthetic stuff in your system then there will be that negative feedback loop and your body wont produce as much of its own growth hormone--?? its that correct? I guess the main question is will your body produce less of its own if there is already some in your system from injections? Cause if this is the case then Id rather take it when my body isnt going to produce it itself.... any feedback on that one helpful. thanks

HGH like all other hormone in the human body, is influenced by what is often referred to as a “negative feedback loop.” This negative feedback loop acts like a thermostat to regulate the amounts of human growth hormone produced by the body. The secretion of HGH by the pituitary is essentially controlled by another gland in the body called the hypothalamus.

The hypothalamus is like a “thermostat” in your house – as it always manages the changing shifts in hormone production and secretion within the body. The hypothalamus produces two hormones that help in the overall regulation of HGH production and secretion. These two hormones are called Meditropin and Somatostatin.

A critical concept in understanding growth hormone activity is that it has two distinct types of effects:

* Direct effects are the result of growth hormone binding its receptor on target cells. Fat cells (adipocytes), for example, have growth hormone receptors, and growth hormone stimulates them to break down triglyceride and supresses their ability to take up and accumulate circulating lipids.
    * Indirect effects are mediated primarily by a insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I), a hormone that is secreted from the liver and other tissues in response to growth hormone. A majority of the growth promoting effects of growth hormone is actually due to IGF-I acting on its target cells.

Production of growth hormone is modulated by many factors, including stress, exercise, nutrition, sleep and growth hormone itself. However, its primary controllers are two hypothalamic hormones and one hormone from the stomach:

* Growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) is a hypothalamic peptide that stimulates both the synthesis and secretion of growth hormone.
    * Somatostatin (SS) is a peptide produced by several tissues in the body, including the hypothalamus. Somatostatin inhibits growth hormone release in response to GHRH and to other stimulatory factors such as low blood glucose concentration.
    * Ghrelin is a peptide hormone secreted from the stomach. Ghrelin binds to receptors on somatotrophs and potently stimulates secretion of growth hormone.

Growth hormone secretion is also part of a negative feedback loop involving IGF-I. High blood levels of IGF-I lead to decreased secretion of growth hormone not only by directly suppressing the somatotroph, but by stimulating release of somatostatin from the hypothalamus.

Growth hormone also feeds back to inhibit GHRH secretion and probably has a direct (autocrine) inhibitory effect on secretion from the somatotroph.

Integration of all the factors that affect growth hormone synthesis and secretion lead to a pulsatile pattern of release. Basal concentrations of growth hormone in blood are very low. In children and young adults, the most intense period of growth hormone release is shortly after the onset of deep sleep.

It appears to me that the most favorable time is during sleep when the body is rebuilding/ repairing and this indeed follows the body's timing. As for natural release at 34 or 35 I believe you stated, how much natural gh are you interfering with? And does the liver have time to release the IGF-1 in time to interfere anyway? I would say before bed and preferably on an empty stomach as insulin will compete for the receptors.

im unable to locate my little black book on HGH...but from all the research i have done previously...HGH should be taken in the AM..1st thing. HGH works best when insulin levels are low...usually 4 hrs after eating. I used HGH everyday for 3+ years straight. You can take it at night before bed..but why? 1st of all...MOST people cant refrain from eating for 4 hrs before bed(If you go to bed at 10pm..that`d be 6pm that you didn't eat anything else.) For the first 9 months out of that 3 yrs I used it...I followed the regime of no food after 6pm...ive NEVER been in better shape. I was at my lowest of lowest BF%. I was also sucked up at 170lbs with BF% under 10. The reason why you shouldn`t take it in the evenings has already been stated. Your natural HGH release is at its highest(for men still producing an adequate amount of natural HGH) usually 2 hrs into a deep sleep. By administering a synthetic dose of HGH you run the risk of supressing your natural HGH release after going to sleep. My best results were acheived with no food before bed, HGH shot first thing in the morning...followed by 45mins of cardio where my calorie counter showed about 600calories burned. I have recieved many conflicting statements on this protocol that the calories burned was likewise burning muscle...so be it if that was the case. I still focused on a strict diet and was supplementing AAS products as well and had a firm grip on my weight. I could fluccuate anywhere from 170-180lbs in a day..under 10%BF..depending on what time of the day I stepped on the scale. Thats why anyone who has read my posts knows that Im not a scale person. The scale will mess with your head. In the end...it doesnt come down to how much you weigh...it comes down to how you look...how you feel...how happy you are when you look in the mirror.

I think HGH is a great product...I dont cycle anymore without HGH..period. For those of you who really understand what HGH is..I dont usually cycle anymore without IGF-1 either. Lots of people will tell you different things. Im pretty much set in my ways with HGH. Im not biased to a certain color top either...its all the same 191 amino chain. The big question is this...can you afford to run HGH? Its an expensive habit.

Just curious man have u seen any sides of using it for more than 3 years and if u don't mind what is the dosage uve been taking I'm doing A search on it Reading alot but still need some answers for many questions
    edgard

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by secretsandwiches View Post
    Alright everyone. Apparently NIGHTS are the best. Here's some medical advice from an HGH book backing the theory of injecting at night. Hope this helps.

Here's an excerpt from the book "HGH - fountain of youth or Same Old ****.

SUMMARY:
    Synthetic HGH does NOT shut down your natural release of HGH. So taking it at night only increases your dosage. Natural HGH is released at night to help recovery, sleep, muscle growth ect. so it would make sense to take it at night to help with these functions. HGH taken with carbs has a lesser effect due to the fact that it fights with the insulin (produced by carbs) for the same receptor sites at a cellular level. So if you take it during the day, that means no eating carbs. But eating no carbs would hinder your diet, training, workouts.

Hope this helps everyone and thanks again for everyones input.
    That's more of an opinion than medical evidence. I am surprised that he says synthetic HGH won't affect natural release. Hmmmmmm...food for thought.

I have never seen a study supporting pm shots...EVER! (if you got one show me)

On the other hand I have seen studies supporting am shots for the exact reason given by Haz. Don’t screw with your natural production. I have also seen support for doses divided into 2 separate shots i.e. 5iu broken down into 2.5 iu. The logic behind two shots is to get a better level throughout the day.
    "The Secret to Lifting Heavier Weights is to Lift Heavier Weights"

Weight: 220
    Height: 5'9''
    Body fat: 12%
    Current Bench: 475
    Currently on cycle
    200mg Test prop eod
    75mg Tren A eod
    HGH 5iu 5on 2off

Hi any body can help to run my cycle?
    I had hgh, deca , anabol, test cypionate
    Ok I'm think how the best whey to do it
    Week 1 - 400 test cypionate, 20 mg anabol,250 mg deca
    Hgh 2iu ed 2 days off , 20 mg nolvadex ed
    Week 2 to 10 same
    Week11to 14 3 iu ed 2 days off, t4 300mcg , clenbuterol 80 mcg 3 days on 2 off , winstroll inj 75 mg 2 times a week on las shoot start hcg with clomid for 2 weeks
    Ok that is it any recomendation or advice thanks

Yea you can split the shots in two first in the morning
    Secon late afternoon minimun a3 hrs from bed time
    Because when you sleep release you own hgh.