Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Convincing my Doc

Default Convincing my Doc

I have my follow up doctors appointment for my TRT on Thursday. I am really hoping my bloodworks shows that I am still low on T. This is because I havent noticed the difference I was hoping for with the 100mg a week of Test Cyp. I have a feeling he wont raise it up because at the time he seemed to think 100mg of Test Cyp was a ton. I guess it is all going to come down to my bloodwork. I shot up on a Friday and had my testosterone read on a Tuesday, Im now regretting this because that might be a period of time where my test reads high, dawm. Anyways if anybody has any information or ideas on how im going to convince my doc to up me to 200mg a week of Test cyp a week I would be most appreciative.
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

Current Cycle:

1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

Yeah 100mgs a weeks isn't gonna do much as far as muscle building. I've known friends who did 10 weeks of 250mg/wk and didn't have much gain. People on forums seem to say that at least 400mg/week is sufficient. That's why I'm doing 500mg/wk and I've had nice results. Is this an anti-aging clinic your going to? From what I've heard you have to be at least 35 yrs of age and they give around 200mg/wk there, maybe even 250 mg. Search for some in your area. I think you would benefit from that amount just from the fact that you will have increased energy, libido, and appetite. Especially when your on it long term. Hell, I bet you would be a beast after being on 250mg for a year. lol
    On Test E 500mg/week in 2x250 dose and .25mg/day arimidex

Well I just noticed in your profile you are 31. Still 4 more years to go. I know I'm gonna frequent the anti aging clinic as soon as I hit 35.
    On Test E 500mg/week in 2x250 dose and .25mg/day arimidex

take what you can get & then have your levels tested. If they fall short you may get a higher dose. It's easy to manipilate your levels.

Quote Originally Posted by damitchell2222 View Post
    I have my follow up doctors appointment for my TRT on Thursday. I am really hoping my bloodworks shows that I am still low on T. This is because I havent noticed the difference I was hoping for with the 100mg a week of Test Cyp. I have a feeling he wont raise it up because at the time he seemed to think 100mg of Test Cyp was a ton. I guess it is all going to come down to my bloodwork. I shot up on a Friday and had my testosterone read on a Tuesday, Im now regretting this because that might be a period of time where my test reads high, dawm. Anyways if anybody has any information or ideas on how im going to convince my doc to up me to 200mg a week of Test cyp a week I would be most appreciative.
    If you come off your cycle and wait about 2-3 weeks, your natural test levels will drop big time on the bloodwork and you can do your TRT.

I would tell him what you have told us. 100mg isn't doing what you want it to do (increase libido, make you feel less depressed or moody) then tell him you would like to try 200mg per weeks and that you have talked to several guys on TRT and that is what their doctors are giving them. If he says no then ask him if he knows another doctor who prescribes TRT (a little hint that you will look elsewhere). If he still isn't listening find another doctor or get some extra test and do it yourself.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I've fired several Doctors who wouldn't do what I ask. They seem surprised, not thinking that someone would fire them....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

I say if the Doc will not do what you want, go to another one, and don't forget to tell this Doc you will find another one. Florida told you the right way to go about it. I have left a few Doc's who would not do the right thing. Remember, they work for you.

thanks for the advice guys, I think I am going to try and get into my doctors this week and tell him I want to be on 200mg of test cyp a week even though he put me on the finasteride 5mg.
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

Current Cycle:

1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week