Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: test tolerance?

Default test tolerance?

just curious, especially that it is now evident that i am a candidate for HRT, i know with most medications, especially narcotics, that over time your body builds a tolerance to whatever chemical you put into it. so if i do HRT and say doc gives me 200mg a week of test cyp....4 years from now, is it gonna take more than that to maintain the level? i didn't know if hormones were different than mecications. even like cycle wise, do you have to increase the amount each time to get the same result? i just noticed 1 of the pro's stacks and he was taking like 4 GRAMS of test cyp a week, in addition to several others. also, since i'm on the test replacement subject, do i need to ask for the injections rather than the patches, gels, or subligual tabs? i figures the latter were quite a bit less potent? or should i ask for injections, and one of the gels also? i know this one guy who gets 200 mg once a month! it seems like that wouldn't be enough to even bump it up at all, also doesn't the levels drop off sharply after 5 days after pin? thanks,

You're on a different topics here, have you gotten your blood work done?

yepp, got it done and was waayyyy low, i think if i remember correctly it was 118. they said 280-1100 was normal

I would be curious to know as well, if people build up a tolerance to test? Do you get the same effect after continual use?
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

Current Cycle:

1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

anyone know about this? ttt