Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Super Cycle! Plz Help.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 5thgeartapped View Post
    I apologize for all of the above guys who were looking out for your long term effects of the compounds you're wanting to run. It is very stupid and closed minded of them to actually care about your well being.

Obviously, getting into football is all that matters to you know and as a result, you have nothing else in your mind except CUT, BULK, get this crazy 5% BF and do it faster than anybody was ever been able to. So with no regards to long term health or even short term health here is the cycle that is super enough to give you everything you want and some hot chicks at the same time.

Run a 52 week cycle.

Run Test Suspension at 30MG pinned ED in AM and 12hrs later pin another 30MG in the PM weeks 1-52
    Tren A at 75mg EOD weeks 30-52
    Winstrol 50mg ED weeks 1-52
    Proviron 25mg 30-52
    Dbol 50MG ED weeks 1-8
    HCG 250iu's E3D weeks 4-52
    Adex .25mg EOD weeks 2-52
    HMG 100iu EOD weeks 40-52

Keep dosinex, Adex, Nolva, Clomix, Letro, all on hand in case you get any sides. Keep Finastride close by incase the high levels of gear you're putting into your body make you lose all your hair. Also, use a shampoo that lowers DHT in your scalp. Workout HARD Sunday Tuesday and Thursday doing HEAVY compound lifts and than do nothing but cardio Monday Wednesday and Friday. Saturday you need to focus on getting all your sleep this day. Push yourself each workout like there is no tomorrow. Don;t worry about all our warnings about all this stuff because we are all stupid bros who have no idea what we are talking about.

The biggest key to success here is getting into the right mindset before every workout. SO in order to do this, you must get angry. The most effective way is by spending 17 mins before your workout punching yourself in the face as hard as you can until you start to bleed. Save the blood to drink after your workout. It will help you kick start all the chemicals in your body. Post pics weekly and try not to cry about how unhappy you are whilst pinning all this shit. You will only have to pin about 14 times a day for 52 weeks. So it shouldn't be a big deal.

Hope this helps. Keep it safe and really ingore everything I just said because we are all mindless knowbodys who really sit in front of our computers trying to pretend to be bodybuilders bit are really chocolate cake eaters while watching daily soaps on tv.

-5GT
    FINALLY! Somebody that knows WTF there tlking about! Thanx alot bro ur a huge help. I'll definately have to take u up on that cycle. I love the hole warm up thing, it's how wuld u say, Exilerating!

wow.... wtf

the biggest key to success here is getting into the right mindset before every workout. So in order to do this, you must get angry. The most effective way is by spending 17 mins before your workout punching yourself in the face as hard as you can until you start to bleed. Save the blood to drink after your workout.
    lmfao...

I apologize for all of the above guys who were looking out for your long term effects of the compounds you're wanting to run. It is very stupid and closed minded of them to actually care about your well being.

Obviously, getting into football is all that matters to you know and as a result, you have nothing else in your mind except CUT, BULK, get this crazy 5% BF and do it faster than anybody was ever been able to. So with no regards to long term health or even short term health here is the cycle that is super enough to give you everything you want and some hot chicks at the same time.

Run a 52 week cycle.

Run Test Suspension at 30MG pinned ED in AM and 12hrs later pin another 30MG in the PM weeks 1-52
    Tren A at 75mg EOD weeks 30-52
    Winstrol 50mg ED weeks 1-52
    Proviron 25mg 30-52
    Dbol 50MG ED weeks 1-8
    HCG 250iu's E3D weeks 4-52
    Adex .25mg EOD weeks 2-52
    HMG 100iu EOD weeks 40-52

Keep dosinex, Adex, Nolva, Clomix, Letro, all on hand in case you get any sides. Keep Finastride close by incase the high levels of gear you're putting into your body make you lose all your hair. Also, use a shampoo that lowers DHT in your scalp. Workout HARD Sunday Tuesday and Thursday doing HEAVY compound lifts and than do nothing but cardio Monday Wednesday and Friday. Saturday you need to focus on getting all your sleep this day. Push yourself each workout like there is no tomorrow. Don;t worry about all our warnings about all this stuff because we are all stupid bros who have no idea what we are talking about.

The biggest key to success here is getting into the right mindset before every workout. SO in order to do this, you must get angry. The most effective way is by spending 17 mins before your workout punching yourself in the face as hard as you can until you start to bleed. Save the blood to drink after your workout. It will help you kick start all the chemicals in your body. Post pics weekly and try not to cry about how unhappy you are whilst pinning all this shit. You will only have to pin about 14 times a day for 52 weeks. So it shouldn't be a big deal.

Hope this helps. Keep it safe and really ingore everything I just said because we are all mindless knowbodys who really sit in front of our computers trying to pretend to be bodybuilders bit are really chocolate cake eaters while watching daily soaps on tv.

-5GT
    This ^ ...................yo.

Yes indeed we all know that 5thgeartapped is a comedian, but for all u guys that actually believe wat I said reffering to his post seriously need have a huge case of retardedness! And as for 5thgeartapped, u my friend are truely the one with roid rage! I bet he actually follows that cycle frequently lmao awww wat a prick haha. Now I wuld luv to stay on topic of the thread but I alredy know wat my cycles gonna be now so u guys can keep having fun if u'd like. Peace...

Obviously I was having a bad night and shouldn't have posted what I did.
    NO, DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT I PREVIOUSLY POSTED!

It was inappropriate and I should have taken more time to help rather than make fun of you! What I was trying to do was post an obviously unrealistic response because it seemed the OP could care less about the advice we were all trying to give him.

If only I/we could explain in a way the OP would understand just how bad of an idea it would be to run all that type of cycle, I think he would stop considering it.

I apologize to the OP and all who were offended by my sarcastic post. For those who know me, know I'm not usually this way.

-5GT
    The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent!
    -Fundamentals of Chess

No 5th i know you are a good guy bro, known you for months.. But damn man you gotta take it easy.. someone might actually take you seriously one of these days.. and that would be bad..

Get in touch man..

Peace, Farney
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

Thumbs down

Obviously I was having a bad night and shouldn't have posted what I did.
    NO, DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT I PREVIOUSLY POSTED!

It was inappropriate and I should have taken more time to help rather than make fun of you! What I was trying to do was post an obviously unrealistic response because it seemed the OP could care less about the advice we were all trying to give him.

If only I/we could explain in a way the OP would understand just how bad of an idea it would be to run all that type of cycle, I think he would stop considering it.

I apologize to the OP and all who were offended by my sarcastic post. For those who know me, know I'm not usually this way.

-5GT
    Seriously 5th don't even trip, it was nothing, I found nothing offensive it was an obvious joke. But I gotta admit the way u said it sounded pretty convincing lol buy yea man no worries, idk if ur apologiezing cuz u got a warning or something but hey maybe I can actually learn from u.. I mean I know my cylce idea at first was a bit crazy, but It was a simple hlp question is all. That's why the thread specific says help plz. So far nutting much but there was a few that really gave advice. So before anyone else desides to be "smart" jus becuz my cycle option, jus remember that I'm labeled "newbie" for a reason, and I can use ur help rather then ur critisizm.