Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Liquid Clen/T3/Albuterol usage???

Question Liquid Clen/T3/Albuterol usage???

Does anyone know how the use these substances in liquid form? I mean do you inject them or mix it with a drink or just playing swollow it? I am considering getting them from ar-r, is there stuff good?

Mix with juice and drink, try a forum sponsor like ag

Sorry eclenbutero but I have used u guys alredy and got scamed! So thanx but no thanx..

Scammed????

Yea bro scamed as in there a big fake!

Quote Originally Posted by American Eagle View Post
    Yea bro scamed as in there a big fake!
    LMFAO.. i have there arimidex at home and to be honest i haven't used it yet.. havent' had the need too.. But i have heard nothing but positive things about them.. But who know's..
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by American Eagle View Post
    Does anyone know how the use these substances in liquid form? I mean do you inject them or mix it with a drink or just playing swollow it? I am considering getting them from ar-r, is there stuff good?
    Not alot of people have used ar-r.. i know one other person with there liquid nolvadex and clomid and they were looking for reviews.. still nothing on there thread either .. sorry.. just make sure you shake the hell outta it before you use it and yes it is injested.. (swallow)
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

i have made at least 4-5 orders at ar-r . Shipped everytime. i bought my pcts and ai's there... im not sure if its real... i havent gotten gyno yet lol. but they do have a great supply of vials and syringes, which i use. A guy named lion owns the site. I had a couple concerns and he has always been quick to respond. im surprised this thread hasnt been locked or deleted yet. hope everything works well.

Quote Originally Posted by myvirtue View Post
    i have made at least 4-5 orders at ar-r . Shipped everytime. i bought my pcts and ai's there... im not sure if its real... i havent gotten gyno yet lol. but they do have a great supply of vials and syringes, which i use. A guy named lion owns the site. I had a couple concerns and he has always been quick to respond. im surprised this thread hasnt been locked or deleted yet. hope everything works well.
    LMAO! u were the guy i was talking about.. HEHE.. Did you get any reviews on your thread that you started about them .. you guys should be good to go.