Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: My experiences on sustanon

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fitdiva View Post
    I don't intend on using any test any time soon. I'll keep you posted regarding any sides still to come even after my finished cycle. I am very feminine so I am sure I will be very sensitve to how I look an feel as a women. Also my husband does not think women should be really muscular or have deep voices, and hair on thier bodies. He'll be the first to let me know if I am turning into a man-like woman.
    Fitdiva, there is no need to keep me posted about side effects of testosterone on women, I've seen MANY women ruin their lives with steroid abuse (divorced etc...). Mainly because of ignorance and miseducation.

    Don't take this the wrong way, I just hope more women understand that steroids are not something which can be on a trial-and-error basis when permanent life-changing side effects are involved.

    100% of women should use light steroid cycles, anavar, clenbuterol, T3, arimidex etc... very light cycles. They will provide for good fat loss, leaning out and great muscle tone.

    On the other hand, using steroids like testosterone, sustanon, deca durabolin etc... are just a prescription for messing up your life.

  2. #12

    Default

    Not all women want to just get leaner and harder. I want huge muscles and bulging veins. I'm willing to deal with some body hair to get that way.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    HMMM, where do I live, oh yeah in the gym
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorwayLuray View Post
    Not all women want to just get leaner and harder. I want huge muscles and bulging veins. I'm willing to deal with some body hair to get that way.
    I 2nd that...

    It's amazing some men think just because they don't like a muscular women, we should not be that way. BS! I want to be muscular because I like the look! I don't give a shit what anyone elses opinion are of how a women should look.

    BTW, studies show that women should have a some test. It's not just for men! News Flash!

  4. #14

    Default

    I dont have a dog in this hunt so im interested only for my curiosity. Also my wife has recently started working out. Im not sure how serious she will ever get but im just wanting to keep an open mind and educate myself.
    I know it doesnt seem like it sometimes on here but most of the times these guys are just throwing out their experiences and wanting you to make the most informed decision that you can. If you make the decision then thats cool as long as you go in with your eyes open.
    Personally I am interested in hearing , and seeing how your progress goes with what you are using. Please keep us posted.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fitdiva View Post
    I 2nd that...

    It's amazing some men think just because they don't like a muscular women, we should not be that way. BS! I want to be muscular because I like the look! I don't give a shit what anyone elses opinion are of how a women should look.

    BTW, studies show that women should have a some test. It's not just for men! News Flash!
    "news flash" no one wants to look at women who look like dudes , if you want attention, get a boob job, don't destroy your body, health and life because you are craving attention.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorwayLuray View Post
    Not all women want to just get leaner and harder. I want huge muscles and bulging veins. I'm willing to deal with some body hair to get that way.
    If body hair was the only side effect, we would not be talking about this. Looking like a man is a hell of a side effect...how about shaving because you have a beard or having a huge clit and a mans' voice?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    HMMM, where do I live, oh yeah in the gym
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    "news flash" no one wants to look at women who look like dudes , if you want attention, get a boob job, don't destroy your body, health and life because you are craving attention.

    LOL... I was blessed with quite large boobs most of my life up until I got serious about lifting and lots alot of them. Who says I want attention, I get enough of that from drooling guys every day. I don't crave attention matter of I try to stay as far away from it as possible.That is why I am thinking of competing because I need the challenging of having all eyes on me and being critiqued.

    For the buff chicks, obviously lots of people like to look at that I see them in magazines all the time.

    Google Image Result for http://static.flickr.com/40/112647846_7173dfeb20.jpg

  8. Default

    Any women who know full well the side effects of Steroid use and choose to accept those life-long side effects, should (IMO) be allowed to do as they please with their bodies.

    One thing I don't think women do realize is the full extent of these side effects.

    Lets see,
    Enlargening of the nose,. broader jaw, enlargening of the clit, thicker voice, extreme body hair growth... NONE of these will ever go away after you are done taking steroids. All women will at some point stop taking Steroids, and even working out for that matter. These side effects will continue well into old age.

    If you as a woman know these things, and your SO is OK with living with you being more masculine, more power to you, NOBODy should tell you shit for pursuing a lifesytle that makes you happy.

    If you don't understand these risks and are thinking you can just "try" steroids and walk away from them being the same you were before you took them, you are wrong and will remmeber it every time you powder your huge nose or call a customer support line and they address you as "sir".

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    HMMM, where do I live, oh yeah in the gym
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Any women who know full well the side effects of Steroid use and choose to accept those life-long side effects, should (IMO) be allowed to do as they please with their bodies.

    One thing I don't think women do realize is the full extent of these side effects.

    Lets see,
    Enlargening of the nose,. broader jaw, enlargening of the clit, thicker voice, extreme body hair growth... NONE of these will ever go away after you are done taking steroids. All women will at some point stop taking Steroids, and even working out for that matter. These side effects will continue well into old age.

    If you as a woman know these things, and your SO is OK with living with you being more masculine, more power to you, NOBODy should tell you shit for pursuing a lifesytle that makes you happy.

    If you don't understand these risks and are thinking you can just "try" steroids and walk away from them being the same you were before you took them, you are wrong and will remmeber it every time you powder your huge nose or call a customer support line and they address you as "sir".


    That was well put. Thanks for being respectful about your comments and opinions.

    Fit Diva

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    HMMM, where do I live, oh yeah in the gym
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chancy View Post
    I dont have a dog in this hunt so im interested only for my curiosity. Also my wife has recently started working out. Im not sure how serious she will ever get but im just wanting to keep an open mind and educate myself.
    I know it doesnt seem like it sometimes on here but most of the times these guys are just throwing out their experiences and wanting you to make the most informed decision that you can. If you make the decision then thats cool as long as you go in with your eyes open.
    Personally I am interested in hearing , and seeing how your progress goes with what you are using. Please keep us posted.

    I will definetly keep you posted.I have lots of before and after pictures, so you can clearly see an changes that the test has done, and I asure you my voice is not deep. { very girly } IMO some people may be really sensitive, and sides could come on much quicker for some women. In my case I just got very sexually excited, sensitve clit { a little swollen but it went away } and hair on my legs grew a little faster than usual. No facial hair... I was taking 1ml/250mg per week. which is much more that these guys would reccomend if I just had to use test. Who knows maybe I was one of those women that needed hormone therapy. I was never sexually excited until the test. Then again maybe I will continue to develope sides and turn into a she-man. Although I am very aware of my bodies reaction, and am usually very sentive to things un-nantural. I will post before an after photos later.


    warm regards,

    Fit Diva
    Last edited by fitdiva; 10-14-2009 at 11:07 AM. Reason: spelling was horrible

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •