Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About fainted

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
    Thanks for all the reply's......You were right, the second time was a charm. still get just a tad squimish before the injection, but even that is going away now. First one was tough though. Another question. I only inject in the glute. have done it that way from day. Right handed is no problem, but left gets a little trickey. I know there are other locations to shoot, but is it as easy as when shooting into the glut? It just seems like there would be more discomfort in other areas.
    Any help on this one?

hey bro i would start using ur thighs an delts......IMO the glutes r the worst inj. ive ever done i used glutes only on my first cycle an it sucked its really hard to do urself especially if ur not flexible an have a short frame like me....haha but also it was always sore an hard to sit down .....so with the quad an delt shots its alot easier an less sore although i think the actually inj may b a lil more painful but nothing to fear....jus make sure u inj in the correct part of ur thigh bec alot of nerves in certain areas.....so if u dont know where to inj for thighs jus ask.........also if u check out the sticky for thigh inj go a lil bit higher than they show bec it will b less sore bec u wont use that muscle for walking
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

I only do my glutes and alternate left (which is easier I am right handed) and right. I find it completely painless into the muscle and have yet to hit a vein (I always pull back a bit to check). I also read the thighs have more veins and nerves so why even bother.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaGuy1024 View Post
    I only do my glutes and alternate left (which is easier I am right handed) and right. I find it completely painless into the muscle and have yet to hit a vein (I always pull back a bit to check). I also read the thighs have more veins and nerves so why even bother.
    the glutes r fine until u have to start pinning eod or ed or 2 pinsX2/week then u need more inj sites......which is where ur quads an delts come into play my man>>>
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs