Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Hey i need feddback on this nolvadex are they real???????

Exclamation Hey i need feddback on this nolvadex are they real???????

NOLVA.jpg

are this nolvadex real?????????????????????

I believe they are 20mg and made by Astra Zeneca in Greece. They should be white though. Hopefully there was a lighting issue when you took the picture.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

yes they are white but u know i had problems taking the picture and it looks yellow in the picture but they are white and 20 mg ech so are they good???????

Hazcat Guest

Did they come in a blister pack?

blister pack?

Hazcat Guest

Packing where you see the tablet from the top and push it out through the bottom of the package.

no man no blister pack it came in a different package he told me he will take it out from the original package for customs why they have to be in a blister pack??????????

Hazcat Guest

That's just how they're packaged. I haven't seen nolvadex faked so I imagine those are fine.

ok well thanks man