Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: A Late Hello

Default A Late Hello

I've been on here a little while and been running my mouth without even introducing myself.

I've been training for approx 17 years. I've been married for almost 14 years to the woman of my dreams. I have 3 wonderful children. I have a full time job as a Project Manager in the petroleum ******** here in the U.S. I've run several cycles and learned more and more with each one.

I'm excited about this board and the open minded moderators who run it. See you guys in the forums.
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10

hey brotha.....glad we have u on board!!!!!
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Quote Originally Posted by BigEz View Post
    I've been on here a little while and been running my mouth without even introducing myself.

I've been training for approx 17 years. I've been married for almost 14 years to the woman of my dreams. I have 3 wonderful children. I have a full time job as a Project Manager in the petroleum ******** here in the U.S. I've run several cycles and learned more and more with each one.

I'm excited about this board and the open minded moderators who run it. See you guys in the forums.
    A happy belated welcome to the IS family!!!
    Adversity causes some people to break, and some people to break records - Henry Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by BigEz View Post

Not really appropriate for you as you're already established, but, Welcome on board.

Green
    Mind Over Matter

Welcome to I.S. I don't think anyone ever responded to my initial post lol

Who's this joker BigEZ? Never even heard his name before... Wierd..

Haha just playing man.

Good to know more about you!
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

welcome...!
    Please,DO NOT contact me via PM for sources-dom or int.i have no such knowledge of either.Thank you in advance.roc...