Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How good its armotraz need feedback???

Question How good its armotraz need feedback???

Well im trying to use arimidex on my cycle in case of gyno and i have a supplier that sells armotraz generic brand from arimidex the manu facturer is sun pharm so what u guys think??????

Never heard of them but if it's real adex then there should be no problem. If you trust your source then give it a try.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Well what other generic brands that u know are good for adex????????

I WANTED TO BUY FROM THE ABOVE SUPPLIER, THEY GOT adex too but they only take visa cards and i have masterd card so thats why i'm looking for some other generic brands and what about clomid u think i'll be a good option????

It truely doesn't matter who makes it as long as it is what they say it is. There are two sponsors here on this board that carry adex and other ancillaries. If you aren't sure about what your source can get then the sponsors both have good products. Look at the banners at the top of the page.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Check with them and see if they accept the prepaid visa cards. That may be an option.

ok thanks man

hey another queston big man wich its better test e rotexmedica or test e Schering ???

I don't know anything about rotexmedica other than they are a pharmacuetical company in Germany so they should be good as it isn't a UG lab. Schering/Bayer has been around a long time and if what you can get is real then there is no question as to quality.

Be careful when asking about quality and brands as we don't allow source checks. Being what you have mentioned so far are pharmacuetical companies not sources then we are okay. I just wanted to make sure everyone understood before this thread got off track.