Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Blood Pressure Readings and Massive Arms

Default Blood Pressure Readings and Massive Arms

Does anyone have experience or knowledge of how well the blood pressure cuff works on big guns (18 inch +). My point here is that these devices were designed (maybe not) for a different size and make-up of arm and not for solid and highly developed bicep and tricep arms.

Comments?

No i would get checked by a professional then check yourself and see if the readings differ.

they work fine. If you cant get it around your arm, then u have problems

My doc has special cuffs for big arms as do most hospitals which work fine. Unfortunately he tells me the large cuffs are used more for fat arms then built arms..... but that is America.
    "The Secret to Lifting Heavier Weights is to Lift Heavier Weights"

Weight: 220
    Height: 5'9''
    Body fat: 12%
    Current Bench: 475
    Currently on cycle
    200mg Test prop eod
    75mg Tren A eod
    HGH 5iu 5on 2off

Quote Originally Posted by hart View Post
    My doc has special cuffs for big arms as do most hospitals which work fine. Unfortunately he tells me the large cuffs are used more for fat arms then built arms..... but that is America.
    That is what I am inquiring about. I have had 3 separate professionals that cannot give me a solid answer on whether big "fat" arms provide a different reading than "muscle" arms. They all seem to have problems with compressing the cuff (air pump + bigger cuff) and getting a starting reading. All my readings are different which was the cause for concern. Not bragging but I cant go to the store and use the ones there because my arm wont fit in the cuff to verify results. Stupid problem but still important if you know what I mean. Some else has got to have experienced this (or not?)

Quit your crying WH I'd love to have your problem.

The ones in the stores are for up to 12 inch arms and mine are 16.5. I use them and they are consistent with my doc. I don't see why a standard type cuff wouldn't be accurate as long as it fit around your arms. The numbers can fluctuate quite a bit over a very short period of time so an average is best. Say do it 3 time in 30 minutes then average the numbers to be most accurate.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

lol yea as long as it fits around your arm it should read it just fine.
    "Your talent is God's gift to you; what you do with it is your gift to God."