Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: winstrol cycle???

i hear you is benadyl an anti-inflamatory?
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

It's an antihystamine for respitory alergies but it is also used when people go to the ER with a serious reaction.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

ok floridagrowin ill try it an keep you posted thanks for your help ow 1 more thing have you heard or used trenbalone?
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

I have used it but it is a harsh steroid and should be used after many other cycles. It is a nadralone like deca and can shut you down harder. It is advised to run dostinex when running tren to prevent sexual disfunction. To tell you the truth there are many good compounds out there I would use first. I know your only doing winstrol but if you ran that with test you could see some great growth.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

thanks for that im only got 2 weeks left well a little less now wot would you suggest for a first cycle? i was thinking a test c/e cycle 12 weeks?
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!