Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Help and advice on WINNIE V, B-12, Clen

Default Help and advice on WINNIE V, B-12, Clen

Hello,
    I am very happy I found a site that is so informative with many experienced answers. I have questions and here is my profile:
    I am male, 39 yrs., 6'2", 245lbs (lost 20lbs over last 3 months on changing my diet and dedicated weight training). My goal is to get lean and muscular in the 205lbs-210lbs. I have an athletic background but fell off track and focus . I have no health issues and very dedicated to reach my potential on looking the best I can. My diet is 1600-1800 calories daily, with a cheat day once a week. I lose 1-1.5lbs weekly. I have taken fat burners in the past, protein shakes, water pills, but never achieved the results I am after. I need advice on WINNIE V, and not sure what the going market is on the product. A contact sells in 10cc and 20cc bottles. Also they mentioned of mixing the V with B-12, and stacking with CLENBUTEROL. Cylce on 20cc with B-12 is 1mL Mon. and Thurs. injections for 10weeks, and not sure on the CLEN. HELP on what the gear costs, cycles, any and every input is helpful.

welcome to the board!
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

Welcome to IS......post up ur questions is the "questions and answers forum".....
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs