Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: big boy needs to slim down

Default big boy needs to slim down

my friend is about 5'10' 215lbs. he is strong but a bigger guy, hes got a belly on him. he wants to do a cycle but i dont think thats the answer for him. a little help on why not, i cant figure out what to tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by cal7308 View Post
    my friend is about 5'10' 215lbs. he is strong but a bigger guy, hes got a belly on him. he wants to do a cycle but i dont think thats the answer for him. a little help on why not, i cant figure out what to tell him.
    Simple answer....tell your friend that AAS agents were not developed for people to lose weight, most of them were developed to treat people with wasting diseases such as AIDS and forms of Cancer to regain weight. Therefore if your friend is overweight now, the administration of AAS will probably just lead to even more weight gain.

Regards

G
    Adversity causes some people to break, and some people to break records - Henry Rollins

diet brotha

Garra is correct.

If he wants to cycle anything, he should consider some clen and a diet...

oh... and the stationary cycle, too !!
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

all of the advice above is correct.......aas will only cause him to gain more weight.....he need a good diet/training/cardio routine...........get him to post up his diet...so everything he ate yesterday....so we can take a look at it and advise
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Cut that body fat down first and get a good solid lifestyle going. Steroids will either make a good lifestyle more effective or make a bad lifestyle worse. No BS..

thanks guys. he is gonna want to take some sort of "suppliment" to lose weight. i dont know what to tell him. im like most of u tryin to gain weight.

Quote Originally Posted by cal7308 View Post
    thanks guys. he is gonna want to take some sort of "suppliment" to lose weight. i dont know what to tell him. im like most of u tryin to gain weight.
    well he could run a clenbuterol cycle....if hes persistant about needing help but....without a proper diet/training routine nothing will help him lose the weight.. he needs to get down step "1 and 2" before he can go to step "3"
    Last edited by nitsuj450; 11-14-2009 at 07:44 PM.
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

I would add some T3 to the clen. He needs to do cardio first thing in the morning before eating. He should start with at least 30min per day every day then up it to 45-60 minutes as he is able. Make sure he drinks water during that time but no food at all until after the cardio. He then should lift 3 times per week hitting all the major muscle groups. The lifting should be done later in the day if possible. He also needs to eat frequent small meals 5-6 times per day. Eat just enough to satisfy the hunger without getting that completely full feeling. Limit carbs late in the day especially close to bedtime. There are several post here about dieting and nutrition. Here is one from yesterday that would be good to read. http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...ease-help.html It was for a female but the same applies.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

thanks guys!! i'll let you know how things turn out