Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: help plz READ!

Exclamation help plz READ!

hi guys im on a winstrol cycle only its for 6 weeks i had a shot last thursday in my left butock as soon as the nedle went in i felt sumfin rong but i still injected it the next few days my cheak has like a fist size ball under the skin (swolen) a m8 told me not to worry the same happend to him with deca n sus so iv done 3 more shots only going in the right butock the shot i done yestarday has gone the same as my left butock now it herts to sit down lol but realy wot shud i do???
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

quick question..is it infected?

sounds like you may developed an abscess due to an improper administration of your injections. All i can advise you to do at this point is avoiding injecting in the swollen sites and if an infection sets in i would recommend seeing a medical practioner immediately.
    Adversity causes some people to break, and some people to break records - Henry Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by Garra View Post
    quick question..is it infected?

sounds like you may developed an abscess due to an improper administration of your injections. All i can advise you to do at this point is avoiding injecting in the swollen sites and if an infection sets in i would recommend seeing a medical practioner immediately.
    x2...... if its infected u need to see a doc.......if not give it time it should go down....take sum anti inflamitories in the mean time..... ibuprofen..
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

if the injection site is red, swollen and warm to the touch..... go to the emergency clinic... do not pass go or collect $200....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

thanks alot guys im going the go the hospital
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

Good idea cyclone, better to be safe then sorry. Let us know the outcome.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.